- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- (-) Remove digital filter digital
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- (-) Remove glass/wood/jewerly filter glass/wood/jewerly
- (-) Remove gourds filter gourds
- (-) Remove green market filter green market
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- photography Apply photography filter
- (-) Remove photography/digital filter photography/digital
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- (-) Remove sculpture filter sculpture
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- (-) Remove wood filter wood
This St. Petersburg native creates hand cast, hand painted wall hangings made of urethane plastic molded from local manhole covers.
Hal Connelly’s innovative glass art d’cor combines silk screening methods of old with modern glass art designs to add truly unique beauty and color to any home, office or art collection. Hal has been engulfed in the contemporary art community for nearly 35 years, beginning with the retro sign and...
"I can remember at age 11 visiting the Pyramid of the Sun in Mexico. Ideas from art, architecture & archeology came together as one and have thus influenced my life and career. Being a full-time artist for over 30 years, I enjoy looking back in retrospect at the work I have created and look...
Handcrafted domestic maple, cherry, and walnut furniture and accessories that reflect modern rustic qualities and delight the eye. Each piece is a unique expression of the exhibitor.
Dwayne Cranford’s love for rocks stems from his childhood and growing up in the Rocky Mountains of Colorado. His artist talents emerged at a very young age. Dwayne spent countless hours cutting and shaping pieces of cardboard paper to create 3-D models of motorcycles. Carefully forming each part to...
J Bird Cremeans
"I still remember the first time I decided that selling my artwork was the only thing I wanted to do. I was 6 or 7 and my mom was driving me home from school when I saw a young man trying to sell his artwork on his driveway. I asked my mom what the man was doing and she explained that he was trying...
I am just a craftsman in an ANCIENT ART-FORM. Sculpture is an ancient art-form; the lost wax casting process has hardly changed over the course of the past couple thousand years and it is a truism accepted by many that most everything has been depicted before over the course of those millennia –...
Pushing the limits between reality and illusion and bending the rules to chase his imagination, Crossland endeavors to create deception with his ribbon like sculptures which magically seem to be bent into shape. An award winning Master sculptor, Crossland also prides himself in the mastery of...