- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- (-) Remove ceramics filter ceramics
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- (-) Remove glass filter glass
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- (-) Remove metal filter metal
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- (-) Remove photography/digital filter photography/digital
- plants Apply plants filter
- (-) Remove pottery filter pottery
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- (-) Remove soaps & lotions filter soaps & lotions
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- (-) Remove wood filter wood
Some of Debi’s favorite themes are fantasy fairies, dragonflies and butterflies, where the choices of her glass and jewels make her art stand out and earn her commissions as well as purchases at the shows themselves. Her love of the ocean is depicted frequently in original pieces of artwork that...
"As an avid, life-long animal lover, I have had pets of all descriptions since I was a young child. My father, a wildlife biologist, introduced me at an early age to animal rescue by constantly bringing me homeless animals he had found in the woods. How many kids do you know who had a pet weasel?...
Ted Elder is a lifetime Artisan in many different media. His passion is bringing his avid love of nature and fishing to his sculptures, capturing as much realism as possible. Working in wood copper and brass, Ted was pleased with the beauty of his sculptures. In 2006, Ted tried a Barracuda in...
Robert & Tor Erickson
Our story starts with a young man from Nebraska who decided he didn’t want to be a dentist after all and hitchhiked west to follow his dream of building furniture by hand. On arriving in California Robert Erickson met renowned poet Gary Snyder who invited the Nebraskan to spend a summer helping him...
Selected glass is cut, assembled and kiln fired. Some pieces are mounted on handmade iron stands.
"My name is Matt and I'm a proud father of two teenage sons. I recently left my job of 30 years to devote all of my time to being creative. I am a hands-on kind of guy that loves tinkering in the woodshop. After many years of ideas and plans roaming through my head, I've finally had many of those...
The Son of a Slovenian is a guy named Mitch Evans. A resident of Baton Rouge since the summer of 1976. And yes, he really is a son of a Slovenian. The name is a homage to his mother Joida Turk Evans, who planted the seed of artistic creativity long ago……a sincere thanks to this wonderful and...
"A lifelong Kansan, I balanced careers as an artisan and art educator until 2006, when I left teaching to devote full time to the creation of wood art. I have formal degrees in Craft Design and Education, but my technical woodworking skills are self-taught. I began selling work at art fairs while...
The process of making a bowl is work intensive with 13 different steps. The pieces we make are air-dryed & hand-turned on a lathe. We then sand each piece by hand with different grades of sand paper. After we sand the piece, we then buff each piece until we get the look & feel we want. Once...
I hand build functional art pottery using an earthenware clay I make, creating usable food-safe pots more durable than traditional earthenware from Italy or Mexico. I hand build each piece, pinching coils and rolling out slabs. I can drape over shapes, slice then reassemble, pinching, paddling and...