- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- (-) Remove glass filter glass
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- (-) Remove green market filter green market
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- plants Apply plants filter
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- (-) Remove printmaking drawing filter printmaking drawing
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- (-) Remove soaps & lotions filter soaps & lotions
- stone Apply stone filter
- (-) Remove wood filter wood
Florida inspired stained & fused glass.Bullseye, Kokomo,Wissmatch,Spectrum glass,dichroics,mottles along with bevels,gems & pearls create Florida life. Many pieces are framed in 140 yr barn wood or lobster trap wood. Mick draws and creates his artwork his studio at home in Hudson, FL. He...
The history of glassblowing and the fact that it has hardly changed over the past 2,000 years is what I respect and admire. The only thing that has changed is technology and how we achieve our heat. Glassblowing is an art form that not anybody can do at any time. You cannot go to the art supply...
Form = Essence The search for pure form is a passion for me. By that, I mean the distillation of discovered form into it’s minimal essence -what can and cannot be taken away without destroying the integrity of the form. I have sought to carry this philosophy, developed in my earlier career as a...
Three thousand years of glassmaking has yielded vessel forms in all shapes and sizes. However, I believe there is still much to explore whether a vessel is functional or non-functional. Form, color, proportion, texture --- all play an important role in how an object is perceived. Sandblasting or...
I am a glass artist and have been blowing glass for 30 years. Early in my career I decided to put the bulk of my energy into making art glass perfume bottles. I believe I am the only glass artist in the country, perhaps in the world, who has devoted his full artistic efforts into making this object...
David Goldhagen’s sculptural forms and massive handblown glass platters are distinguished by his unique style. His painterly approach to art glass marries bold colors to brilliant, clear crystal in a clean, modern style. Using traditional glassblowing methods thousands of years old, David...
Beautiful, hand-turned wood creations made in Miami, Florida. David, the artist, was born and raised on Miami Beach. He is a self taught wood turner and is a member of the South Florida Wood Turner's Guild. He began turning wood 6-years ago after running into an old friend who introduced him to...
Born and raised in Colombia, I always had a passion for wood and hand tools. I started as a young adult nurturing my talent and learning the art of wood sculpture by turning and carving. I shared the "fruits of my labor" and talent with my family and before long, demand demonstrated the sheer...
Ryan Gothrup has been producing one of a kind glass objects for eighteen years. Gothrup received his B.F.A. from Kent State University and received his M.F.A. from Virginia Commonwealth University. He exhibits and sells his glass across the country. Gothrup Glass exemplifies a combination of...