- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- (-) Remove ceramics filter ceramics
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- (-) Remove glass filter glass
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- (-) Remove green market filter green market
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- plants Apply plants filter
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- (-) Remove printmaking drawing filter printmaking drawing
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- (-) Remove soaps & lotions filter soaps & lotions
- stone Apply stone filter
- wood Apply wood filter
"Working with fused glass could include things as paint, metal or ground glass added to the main glass. The design is made and fired in the kiln, cold worked and fired again".
I am a glass blower and a sculptor . My work includes glass, steel and metal sculptures. Specializing in Glass wall sculpture and Glass Wall Art. My design starts with a rough sketch on paper. Working through my sketches, I size each piece and coordinate the parts figuring the mechanics while...
Kiln formed glass artist utilizing newly developed technique to make sheet glass for creating my art.
"My work is kiln-fired. I create my pieces with hand cut sheet glass, frits, powders, & stringers. I love to design as I go."
Inspiration and ideas for my work seem to have been stored in my mind for many years for I am overflowing with new ideas and techniques that help me create my own style of work. Mixing traditional and contemporary art glass designs allows me to use a progressive approach to glass blowing....
Carey Mogianesi was born June 1992 in Atlanta, GA, and moved to Augusta, GA in 2006 with her family. She currently remains in the Central Savannah River Area (C.S.R.A.) where she works on her ceramics and artist career. Since childhood, Carey knew that she always wanted to be an artist and that art...
My art glass creations fuse color, light, texture, and depth with fluid movement that stimulates the senses and excites the imagination. The unique, sculptural effect is accentuated by the integration of metal to add dimension and structure to the piece. As an artist, I am committed to working...
"I have enjoyed making things for as long as I can remember. For many of my years I sold my wares at Art & Craft shows throughout the Upper Midwest. In 2008 I moved from Minnesota to Missouri and am now semi-retired. I am enjoying the great fortune of having a home studio on Table Rock Lake in...
"My artwork is original designs made of stained glass. I specialize in large murals primarily of nature".
I started blowing glass in 2006 at a small community college in Minnesota where I ended up graduating with an Associate of Arts degree and an Associate of Fine Arts degree and then transferred to a University in St. Paul, MN where I finished with a Bachelors of Science in Applied Mathematics and a...