- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- (-) Remove digital filter digital
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- (-) Remove fiber filter fiber
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- (-) Remove green market filter green market
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- (-) Remove photography/digital filter photography/digital
- plants Apply plants filter
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- (-) Remove printmaking drawing filter printmaking drawing
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- (-) Remove wood filter wood
The process of making a bowl is work intensive with 13 different steps. The pieces we make are air-dryed & hand-turned on a lathe. We then sand each piece by hand with different grades of sand paper. After we sand the piece, we then buff each piece until we get the look & feel we want. Once...
With Optical Escapes, contemporary artist Shanna Ferris, creates eye-catching photographic metal wall art. All imagery is infused INTO an aluminum panel through a professional dye-sublimation process, not just printed on top of it. This makes a more radiant print than you could ever get with...
Form = Essence The search for pure form is a passion for me. By that, I mean the distillation of discovered form into it’s minimal essence -what can and cannot be taken away without destroying the integrity of the form. I have sought to carry this philosophy, developed in my earlier career as a...
In 1981 I was introduced to the world of color and design through fiber art, which quickly became a passion for me. I eventually moved into painting for the unlimited expression it provides, but stayed close to my fiber roots by choosing silk as my canvas. It is an unforgiving canvas in many...
I studied and graduated as a fashion designer in Caracas, Venezuela in 1987. I studied graphic design in 1985 and then digital graphic design from 1994 until 1999. I had workshops with professor and artist Jose Antonio Aranaz in the year 2002-2003; Clara Baptista from 2003-2005 and Enrique...
Beautiful, hand-turned wood creations made in Miami, Florida. David, the artist, was born and raised on Miami Beach. He is a self taught wood turner and is a member of the South Florida Wood Turner's Guild. He began turning wood 6-years ago after running into an old friend who introduced him to...
Born and raised in Colombia, I always had a passion for wood and hand tools. I started as a young adult nurturing my talent and learning the art of wood sculpture by turning and carving. I shared the "fruits of my labor" and talent with my family and before long, demand demonstrated the sheer...
Bruce and Christine Green
Vitrene Is really the story about Bruce and Christine. Many years ago they met, formed an artistic alliance as well as a marriage, with two wonderful children and three grandchildren now in the Ceramic world as potters and artists. Over their professional career spanning 40+ years they have...