- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- plants Apply plants filter
- (-) Remove pottery filter pottery
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- (-) Remove wood filter wood
"JourneyMarkers started on a whim in Nov. 2006. I had seen them every time we went diving in Key West and wanted one of my own that would point our memories to places we loved and missed. I figured out how far we were from Greece, Miami and Sweden and then took some old wood, a few buoys and rope...
Sheila Litke Litke
Sheila Litke lives on a large bison ranch in Western Nebraska. The pots are made on the wheel, by hand and in some cases with a mold.
Upon picking up his first carving tool at the age of 10, Tom knew that carving would be a life long journey. He was trained to carve with a chisel and mallet, his methods have become more modern by using power tools but his goal is still the same, to create something that takes on a uniqueness all...
Thoraine & Machon Loyd/ Kennedy
"Wheel thrown and hand built pottery on porcelain and white stoneware with original crystalline glazes by a mother daughter pair of artists. We currently sell only at Art and Craft shows in the Tampa Bay area and New England- we do not have a store or regular business hours."
In 2010, with no previous experience, I started working with natural reclaimed wood and stones from Bucks County Area. I'm self taught and developed my current style back in the 2011 /12. It has been evolving ever since. I work with different kind of hardwoods and natural stones, preferring to use...
Roberta & William Manly
We make handcrafted jewelry with flameworked and fused glass, enamel, silver, copper, and semi-precious stones. Flameworked glass is a medium increasingly appearing in our work. We value the gorgeous color palate of opaque, transparent and reactive glass available today, as well as its decorative...
Niall Mathieson is recognized as one of Georgia’s most successful wood artisans. Originally from England, he moved to Georgia, via Canada over 28 years ago. He fell in love with the small city of Barnesville ,Ga. and has called it “home” ever since. He even believes that, someday, he will succeed...