- (-) Remove ceramic filter ceramic
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- (-) Remove clay filter clay
- (-) Remove digital filter digital
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- (-) Remove fiber filter fiber
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- (-) Remove glass/wood/jewerly filter glass/wood/jewerly
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- (-) Remove green market filter green market
- (-) Remove jewelry filter jewelry
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- (-) Remove printmaking drawing filter printmaking drawing
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- wood Apply wood filter
Designs are pencil drawn on white silk, outlined with resist, painted with silk dyes, steamed and set for 2 hours.
I have been making chainmail in one form or another since 1995. I began with an interest in armor that eventually branched out into any form of woven chain I could absorb. I have made LARP armor, stage armor, in addition to the jewelry I focus on now. Every single ring is coiled and cut by me, and...
The art work I create is the expression of my traditional French background, life experiences and love of nature and color. My talents, from early painting to my current jewelry work, have evolved without any art education or influence resulting in pieces that are unique in the world of wearable...
Good Carma Jewelry is made by Eric and Melynda Candee in Sunny Salida, Colorado. We make our jewelry from vintage automobile metal, other reclaimed metals and stainless steel. Inspired by the philosophy of Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, in order to reduce waste and conserve the Earth’s natural...
My first passion is art and jewelry. I have luckily inherited my artistic passion from my mother's family. My family comes from a long line of poets, sculptors and painters. About 11 years ago, I found my inspiration and decided to combine my passions after a marvelous trip throughout Spain. It...
I make metal work using copper, brass and silver which include purses, belt buckles, scarf/shawl pins and rings, picture frames, purse hangers, eye glass pins, and some rings. My designs are one-of-a-kind. I never use molds and I make sure the pieces are lead-free. I design the pieces, cut the...
My father, being in the Air Force used the opportunity to raise me over seas. We lived in Italy, Netherlands and Germany. He always had us stationed miles away from the base, exposing me to their way of life. The local cultures and the old world feel of the towns influenced me a great deal and that...
Fiber painter on clothing and pillows, on silk, suedes, one of a kind, brilliant colors, washable.