- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- (-) Remove ceramics filter ceramics
- (-) Remove clay filter clay
- digital Apply digital filter
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- (-) Remove green market filter green market
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- (-) Remove metal filter metal
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- (-) Remove photography filter photography
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- plants Apply plants filter
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- stone Apply stone filter
- (-) Remove wood filter wood
"My nature photos include Florida birds, Everglades sunsets,ruby-throated hummingbirds to name a few".
Chris Carr was born in North Carolina, but has lived in Orlando, FL for more than 20 years. He’s always felt a drive to create, and has done so via many outlets and mediums, but it was photography that captured and held his attention. The search for unique perspectives that reveal something new in...
My father, being in the Air Force used the opportunity to raise me over seas. We lived in Italy, Netherlands and Germany. He always had us stationed miles away from the base, exposing me to their way of life. The local cultures and the old world feel of the towns influenced me a great deal and that...
"My passion is creating heirlooms on the wood lathe. I believe that beauty and functionality are not mutually exclusive. A salad bowl can be used for dinner, then placed back on the table as a decorative centerpiece. A vase holding red roses can be just as stunning when empty. Embellishments,...
Lynn and Steve Cebula
Lynn and Steve are self taught. Lynn's interest in art dates back to childhood when she would watch her father work with wood to create various things. He once cut small pieces of wood in different shapes to cover an entire wall in their house! She inherited his love of wood and now works to create...
These aluminum panels are part of an ongoing experiment that started about ten years ago at my sign shop, Vital Signs, in Verona, Wisconsin. I use a lot of aluminum on signs I build at the shop. I started scratching and grinding the aluminum to help the aluminum elements on the sign stand out and...
Cam Chapman grew up in Seattle, Washington. There as a young sports photographer who deftly immortalized racing machines, he discovered his life's passion. In 1979, he moved to Chicago to launch his commercial business, Cam Chapman Photography, Inc. For more than 25 years, Cam's photos have defined...
Photography mostly printed in canvas. I always show a movement or action in every picture, from one canvas to the near one. Almost all sets are two canvases, sometimes joined by any element (ex: rope) ~Enrique Chavez
Michael Chen’s a Magnum Photographer and Awards winning photographer. Constantly challenging himself to reach new frontiers. For more than twenty-five years, he has documented in over forty countries on six continents. Views the world through his lens looking for the peoples, cultures and places...