- books Apply books filter
- candies Apply candies filter
- candles Apply candles filter
- (-) Remove ceramic filter ceramic
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- (-) Remove clay filter clay
- clothing Apply clothing filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- dips & sauces Apply dips & sauces filter
- doll clothing Apply doll clothing filter
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fabric Apply fabric filter
- (-) Remove fiber filter fiber
- floral Apply floral filter
- food Apply food filter
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- green market - food Apply green market - food filter
- hair accessories Apply hair accessories filter
- handbags Apply handbags filter
- hats Apply hats filter
- home goods Apply home goods filter
- (-) Remove jewelry filter jewelry
- (-) Remove leather filter leather
- lotions & skin care Apply lotions & skin care filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- misc Apply misc filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- paper art Apply paper art filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- pet accesories Apply pet accesories filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- (-) Remove photography/digital filter photography/digital
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- (-) Remove printmaking drawing filter printmaking drawing
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- stone Apply stone filter
- wood Apply wood filter
ECO-FRIENDLY JEWELRY It is the organic beauty of these components that makes this jewelry original, fashionable and unique. The eco components in the jewelry embody what reminds us of our planet earth. Each seed is charged with meaning that represents renewal and life through its own texture and...
Use natural indigo plants dyed fabric,Paste resist to create the beautiful blue and white fabric art.
"Highly textured wall pieces and vessels with additions of inset stones, woven reed, and gold leaf. Each impression, scoop, or piercing is made one at a time, by me, forming the contrasting shapes and textures."
I've worked in the Raku process for 35 years. My pieces are wheel thrown, cut,and altered. Each piece gets 2 electric glaze firings and 2-4 Raku firings creating colors and textures not found in Raku
I create jewelry using niobium, silver, and gold with varied forming, texturing, anodizing and construction techniques.
Chelsea E. Bird is a jeweler and textile artist working out of her independent studio in Pawtucket, RI. She graduated from the University of Massachusetts Dartmouth in 2006 with a double BFA in Artisanry, focusing both on Jewelry/Metals, and Textile Design/Fiber Arts. Chelsea’s jewelry designs are...
I’m a poet, a dancer, a singer, an actress and a decoupage collage master. An artist all my life, now I’m having a romance with glass. My beads are created in the magic of fire! I love color and movement, whimsical and funky, unique and rare, stylish and exquisite, unusual, esoteric, eccentric and...
I work in fine silver, precious metal, and clay and hand sculpt my designs. I add gems and patinas after firing at 1650 degrees in a kiln. The pieces are then hand finished and buffed to a high shine.
In the late 1960’s I became fascinated with the large Nuoc Mam pots of the Mekong Delta…..brown and heavy, sitting stoically in the hot sun, brewing their pungent fish sauce. Later, at Northwest Missouri State University, I was exposed to the bold clay work of professor Russ Schmaljohn and the...