- (-) Remove ceramic filter ceramic
- (-) Remove ceramics filter ceramics
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- (-) Remove glass/wood/jewerly filter glass/wood/jewerly
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- plants Apply plants filter
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- (-) Remove printmaking filter printmaking
- (-) Remove printmaking drawing filter printmaking drawing
- (-) Remove sculpture filter sculpture
- (-) Remove soaps & lotions filter soaps & lotions
- stone Apply stone filter
- wood Apply wood filter
"I can remember at age 11 visiting the Pyramid of the Sun in Mexico. Ideas from art, architecture & archeology came together as one and have thus influenced my life and career. Being a full-time artist for over 30 years, I enjoy looking back in retrospect at the work I have created and look...
Hand pulled etchings using copper plates printed on fine paper. Each meticulously hand colored.
Dwayne Cranford’s love for rocks stems from his childhood and growing up in the Rocky Mountains of Colorado. His artist talents emerged at a very young age. Dwayne spent countless hours cutting and shaping pieces of cardboard paper to create 3-D models of motorcycles. Carefully forming each part to...
Southern Naturals hand makes all natural skin and body creations with pure and wholesome ingredients, many of which I personally grow, purchase locally or are wild harvested. Each and every product is made with tender loving care.
I am just a craftsman in an ANCIENT ART-FORM. Sculpture is an ancient art-form; the lost wax casting process has hardly changed over the course of the past couple thousand years and it is a truism accepted by many that most everything has been depicted before over the course of those millennia –...
"I use archival black ink and 100% cotton acid free paper. I make tens of thousands of individual circles to complete an art piece. Most of my work consists of endangered species".
I believe the desire to create art has always been with me. From a very young age, I remember escaping to the quiet solitude of my drawing…it was second nature to me, like tying my shoes and riding my bike. A contemporary realist, with degrees in fine art and education, I am an artist who creates...