- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- (-) Remove glass filter glass
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- (-) Remove green market filter green market
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- plants Apply plants filter
- (-) Remove pottery filter pottery
- (-) Remove printmaking filter printmaking
- (-) Remove printmaking drawing filter printmaking drawing
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- (-) Remove soaps & lotions filter soaps & lotions
- stone Apply stone filter
- (-) Remove wood filter wood
Handcrafted domestic maple, cherry, and walnut furniture and accessories that reflect modern rustic qualities and delight the eye. Each piece is a unique expression of the exhibitor.
Southern Naturals hand makes all natural skin and body creations with pure and wholesome ingredients, many of which I personally grow, purchase locally or are wild harvested. Each and every product is made with tender loving care.
Pushing the limits between reality and illusion and bending the rules to chase his imagination, Crossland endeavors to create deception with his ribbon like sculptures which magically seem to be bent into shape. An award winning Master sculptor, Crossland also prides himself in the mastery of...
As a native and current resident of Maryland, I live on a 21 acre horse farm with a new 720 ft2 wood shop just minutes from Boonsboro. Woodworking has been my passion through childhood, middle and high school, and college, where I was pleasantly surprised to find a woodworking course offered....
"I use archival black ink and 100% cotton acid free paper. I make tens of thousands of individual circles to complete an art piece. Most of my work consists of endangered species".
Alan’s passion is turning freshly cut “green” locally grown south Florida hardwoods into unique one of a kind vases. His designs are never planned, but he enjoys designs that evolve as outer layers of the wood are removed and reveal natural embedded incisions, knots, and unique grain patterns. ...
Sheron graduated from Penn State University in 1972 with a BA in Art. Since then she has been busy in various fields including, painting, photography, jewelry making, teaching art, glass work, and as a gallery owner. Currently, she exhibits her glass and paintings in outdoor art shows on the...
Throughout my lifetime in the area of art, I have been driven to embrace my unique way of thinking, creating and designing. I enjoy applying my energy in ways that are thought provoking and inspirational. My artwork integrates the transparency of glass with beautiful splashes of color, and the...
Throughout his life drawing and painting have been close comrades to Mr. Denham. Inspired by the colorists Van Gogh, Klimt and Vermeer and the stylist Egon Schiele Mr. Denham developed his representational style of painting. With minimal professional training at the Minneapolis College of Art and...