- (-) Remove ceramic filter ceramic
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- glass Apply glass filter
- (-) Remove glass/wood/jewerly filter glass/wood/jewerly
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- (-) Remove mixed media filter mixed media
- (-) Remove painting filter painting
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- (-) Remove photography filter photography
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- (-) Remove pottery filter pottery
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- (-) Remove printmaking drawing filter printmaking drawing
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- (-) Remove wood filter wood
Her chosen media extend from the supple natural beauty of watercolors to the strong vivid colors of acrylics. A Native of South Florida, Jennifer’s painting have always reflected her surroundings. She self publishes all her own artwork, her many years of training and experience as a successful...
I've painted in three primary mediums. I established my reputation as an oil painter in the mid-sixties painting in the Georgian Bay area. I painted in watercolour throughout the eighties and nineties which I particularly enjoyed while living in BC. But I've been painting with acrylics since...
Original Oil Paintings, Watercolor Paintings and prints available in a variety of subjects and styles. Check out the gallery to see still lifes, florals, landscapes, seascapes,animal and human portraits painted in varying styles of tonalism, impressionism and realism.
Since 2002, Will Armstrong has spent twenty weekends per year away from his home in Richmond, Virginia —racking up 300,000+ miles on his vertebrae and on a rotating cast of trusted (though admittedly abused) vehicles. The road holds countless stories and in his work, you will find them. Tales of...
Leo & Dusty Atkinson
Leo Atkinson has been mastering the Lapidary Arts since the late 1980’s. Somewhere in the middle of this new career of his, he recruited his kids into the shop to help him with the ever increasing demand for his one of a kind fossil and mineral sculpture. An unintended (or possibly intended)...
Growing up in Southeast Florida, I’ve always loved the haunted, mystical quality of Florida’s swamps and rivers, as well as its peaceful, sunny coastlines. I spent many summers scuba diving South Florida’s coral reefs and swimming in the springs of North Florida. While studying at FSU, I joined...
Shelly Augsbury, painting under her initials, SEA, has been in the creative arts all her life. Recipient of over 40 international, national, and regional advertising awards, she has now set her sites on the canvas. Art runs in Shelly's family. You can say it's in their DNA. It all started a...
"I work in oils and have been selling my work as my sole source of income for the past 40 years. I am the sole creator of each of my oil paintings. I do all the work personally without the use of apprentices or assistants. All my work is done by hand with a paintbrush and not airbrush. I say that...
Featuring the photography of Marvin L Axel rod. Marvin is an accomplished photographer. He is in the Library of Congress for the three books on baseball that he photographed. Marvin is in the Hockey Hall of Fame as a photographer. A photo of his hung in the basketball hall of after being submitted...
Callie Ferraro Ayers graduated from Eckerd College in 2011 with a Bachelor’s Degree in Visual Art. Since then she has established herself as a Professional Fine Art Painter, featured in a number of galleries across Florida. Callie has also curated several Group Art Exhibitions and Fundraisers in...