- books Apply books filter
- candies Apply candies filter
- candles Apply candles filter
- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- clothing Apply clothing filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- dips & sauces Apply dips & sauces filter
- doll clothing Apply doll clothing filter
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- fabric Apply fabric filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- floral Apply floral filter
- food Apply food filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- (-) Remove glass/wood/jewerly filter glass/wood/jewerly
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- (-) Remove green market filter green market
- green market - food Apply green market - food filter
- hair accessories Apply hair accessories filter
- handbags Apply handbags filter
- hats Apply hats filter
- home goods Apply home goods filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- lotions & skin care Apply lotions & skin care filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- misc Apply misc filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- paper art Apply paper art filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- pet accesories Apply pet accesories filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- plants Apply plants filter
- (-) Remove pottery filter pottery
- (-) Remove printmaking filter printmaking
- (-) Remove printmaking drawing filter printmaking drawing
- (-) Remove sculpture filter sculpture
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- stone Apply stone filter
- wood Apply wood filter
Isaac and Randy Brooks
Hand-carved and hand-painted sculptures of fish and birds. All carved from repurposed cypress.
Scot was raised in an Italian family, born of parents whose families immigrated to the White Mountains of Maine from Tuscany and Calabria, respectively. Trained in the classical arts, he studied at the University of Maine for his Undergraduate degree, and received a Teaching Assistantship in Studio...
"From woodworking to sculpting to landscaping, I love to create with my hands. I use a variety of materials and I am always trying something new although I have determined my preference for natural materials and works celebrating the natural beauty and forces of the Rocky Mountains. All of my...
I studied at Warren Wilson College and have been working in the field as a potter for the past 8 years. My Asheville pottery is inspired by a dual love of gardening and nature and my functional dinnerware work carries on the nature palette. Tiny mushroom and lichen as well as highly textured...
Yenny / Partricia Carruyo / Pernalete
Move365art was created by Patricia and Yenny. They were born in Barquisimeto and Maracaibo (Venezuela), respectively, and resided in Miami, Fl. Their passion for arts and nature brought them to join their artistic skills. The colors and dynamic shapes of the Move365art's sculptures engage you...
Kinetic sculpture from cast glass, hammered copper and welded steel. No "found" parts included.
Our furniture is reminiscent of true coastal cottage decor. Each piece is handcrafted; sturdy construction, built to last. Browse our photo albums for a sampling of our designs. And be sure to check our list of upcoming shows!
Scott Causey was born in Eupora, Mississippi and grew up in nearby Tupelo. Ever since Scott was very young, he has worked with clay. It was not a matter of choice that it ended up being his career. Through many coincidences, doors always opened which furthered his exploration of clay both as an art...