- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- (-) Remove charcoal filter charcoal
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- glass Apply glass filter
- (-) Remove glass/wood/jewerly filter glass/wood/jewerly
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- (-) Remove jewelry filter jewelry
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- (-) Remove mixed media filter mixed media
- painting Apply painting filter
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- (-) Remove photography filter photography
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- (-) Remove printmaking drawing filter printmaking drawing
- (-) Remove sculpture filter sculpture
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- stone Apply stone filter
- wood Apply wood filter
For almost 30 years, Deborah has been creating exquisite jewelry. She has amassed many loyal collectors who seek out her intricately patterned sterling and 18k designs because of their infinite wearability. Her pieces can be dressed up or down and will always be noticed. At the University of...
Since 2002, Will Armstrong has spent twenty weekends per year away from his home in Richmond, Virginia —racking up 300,000+ miles on his vertebrae and on a rotating cast of trusted (though admittedly abused) vehicles. The road holds countless stories and in his work, you will find them. Tales of...
"I create jewelry from colorful, lightweight anodized aluminum or color-plated brass and many other materials. I have worked with many jewelry-related mediums over the years including precious metals and gemstone setting, polymer clay, glass fusing and lampwork, and metal clay. I have Art...
Growing up in Southeast Florida, I’ve always loved the haunted, mystical quality of Florida’s swamps and rivers, as well as its peaceful, sunny coastlines. I spent many summers scuba diving South Florida’s coral reefs and swimming in the springs of North Florida. While studying at FSU, I joined...
Featuring the photography of Marvin L Axel rod. Marvin is an accomplished photographer. He is in the Library of Congress for the three books on baseball that he photographed. Marvin is in the Hockey Hall of Fame as a photographer. A photo of his hung in the basketball hall of after being submitted...
Q. When did you first realize you were meant to be an artist? A. I was raised in a family full of inventors and artists. My grandfather and uncles hold several patents and my mother was a professional artist. So, I suppose having a career in a creative field was inevitable from the beginning. Q....
"David Bachman (1960, Covington, KY, United States) is an artist who works exclusively with Photography, both Digital and Film; on Land and Underwater. By exploring the concepts of Landscape, Nature, and the Sea in an everyday, nostalgic way; Bachman captures and creates images that deal with the...
Rich and Ginnie Backer
"Backer Metal Art is the product of a major change in our lives. More than 25 years ago, my wife Ginnie and I learned of her cancer. Back then, I worked long hours managing my businesses, everything from car dealerships to restaurants. Cancer made a significant change in the paths that our lives...
Underwater and nature photographic compositions hand printed on high contrast silver emulsions.
"I am an abstract photographer based in Denver Colorado. I am an outdoors enthusiast and adventurer, and I enjoy taking photographs of my adventures. I began creating art when I was young. I sold my first piece of art when I was 6; two multicolored tie-dyed pillows. That was definitely a sign...