- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- (-) Remove ceramics filter ceramics
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- (-) Remove glass filter glass
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- (-) Remove gourds filter gourds
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- (-) Remove metal filter metal
- (-) Remove misc filter misc
- (-) Remove mixed media filter mixed media
- painting Apply painting filter
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- (-) Remove printmaking filter printmaking
- (-) Remove printmaking drawing filter printmaking drawing
- (-) Remove sculpture filter sculpture
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- stone Apply stone filter
- (-) Remove wood filter wood
"Mike Aylward, studio owner/ artist, first started working with stained and leaded glass art work in 1990. Combining his education in architectural design and working with many Boston area stained glass artists, he launched North Shore Stained Glass Studios in Stoneham , MA in 1993. The studio...
Q. When did you first realize you were meant to be an artist? A. I was raised in a family full of inventors and artists. My grandfather and uncles hold several patents and my mother was a professional artist. So, I suppose having a career in a creative field was inevitable from the beginning. Q....
Rich and Ginnie Backer
"Backer Metal Art is the product of a major change in our lives. More than 25 years ago, my wife Ginnie and I learned of her cancer. Back then, I worked long hours managing my businesses, everything from car dealerships to restaurants. Cancer made a significant change in the paths that our lives...
I guess I have always been an artist... as a child, I found creative outlets in drawing, tracing, coloring and imitating cartoons from just watching TV. I now consider myself a mixed media artist since I cannot stick to only one medium. I always find new ways to incorporate any new medium possible...
"Ancient Mariners made fish rubbings (Gyotaku) while out at sea hundreds of years ago in Asian seas. These images captured what the fish looked like, while the actual fish would be cleaned and packed in salt boxes for the long trip home. Now you can own an Original Fish Rubbing I've made in Florida...
World traveler, Blair Barbour, spent her youth between the art scene in Philadelphia and skeet shooting in the back woods of Virginia. She is a big part of the local animal advocacy scene, winning Miss Pinup Philadelphia 2014 and helping to raise awareness for breed discrimination through the...
"Wood currently serves as the primary medium as I resurrect once living organisms into contemporary sculptural forms, giving them new life. A series of recent works display unique dendritic markings created by a process called “electrification”, using high voltage electricity to decorate the wood...
I create colorful, happy abstracts and expressionist faces and florals on canvas using acrylics, alcohol inks, paint pens and other materials and methods including collage.