- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- (-) Remove glass filter glass
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- (-) Remove metal filter metal
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- (-) Remove photography filter photography
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- plants Apply plants filter
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- (-) Remove printmaking filter printmaking
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- (-) Remove soaps & lotions filter soaps & lotions
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- wood Apply wood filter
Deborah grew up in a small country town in the state of New York. Her love for the beauty within nature began while growing up in this country setting. Deborah has a degree in Paralegal, Accounting and Business Administration. She also holds a real estate license in the state of Florida. The...
Jeff Biege is an award winning published photographer based in South Florida. "I'm passionate about nature and ocean conservation. Through the years I have been involved with environmental/conservation organizations such as the Loggerhead Marine Life Center, Surfrider Foundation and Share the...
I have dedicated the last 20 years to designing with metal and blown glass, striving to find a balance between rich color and fluid movement. My interest in metalworking started in college with jewelry making which later turned into much larger scale sculptural pieces. My larger work incorporates...
I’ve been enthralled with wildlife and nature as long as I can remember. Growing up in Tennessee and going to the Smokey Mountains on vacations with my family gave me the push to move to photography to record the things I love. Using my subscription to National Geographic I was always finding a new...
For almost 30 years photography has captured my soul as a means of expression, a way to dot the “I” in my life. When my close friend and fellow photographer, Hillary Sloss, asked why I keep photographing, I told her, “I can’t not do it.” And it is truly that simple!! Photography has taken leaps of...
Raised in Durham County, England, an exchange student visit to Florida eventually led to Michael's residency in the United States. A geographical cure to Wisconsin in 1979 resulted in a fortuitous visit to a used bookstore where he purchased a book on British Etchers. So engaged by this discovery,...
Gerome Bonner was born and raised in Texas. He is a self-taught professional photographer specializing in fine art landscape, seascape, and just about any beautiful view. Throughout his life, Gerome has always been fascinated by the arts whether through poetry, music or abstract art. He has had...
Having the amenities of home and the luxury of time allows her to be able to do in-depth photographic studies during different times of the day. It gives her the best setting for the shadows and light that will later build her work. Her favorite subject matter is old architecture, historic...
My photographic images are mainly of Florida’s natural scenery and historic places of interest. I was born in the small Florida coastal town of Apalachicola, grew up in the Florida Panhandle playing on the beaches and camping in the state parks with my family, where I developed my love of the...
From an early age it was clear that Scott had a unique “ability to see”. Growing up attending photo shoots with his father, an Art Director at Kodak, Scott began his journey by learning the basics of photography. During this time, he had the opportunity to meet many photographers with different...