- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- (-) Remove ceramics filter ceramics
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- (-) Remove photography/digital filter photography/digital
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- (-) Remove printmaking drawing filter printmaking drawing
- (-) Remove sculpture filter sculpture
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- wood Apply wood filter
Randy Colbath is a Maine born sculptor who utilizes found and salvaged wood as well as stone and metal in his work. He derives inspiration from the unique properties of each piece of wood he approaches, forming its imperfections and quirks into prominent features of his completed pieces. He is...
This St. Petersburg native creates hand cast, hand painted wall hangings made of urethane plastic molded from local manhole covers.
Hal Connelly’s innovative glass art d’cor combines silk screening methods of old with modern glass art designs to add truly unique beauty and color to any home, office or art collection. Hal has been engulfed in the contemporary art community for nearly 35 years, beginning with the retro sign and...
"I can remember at age 11 visiting the Pyramid of the Sun in Mexico. Ideas from art, architecture & archeology came together as one and have thus influenced my life and career. Being a full-time artist for over 30 years, I enjoy looking back in retrospect at the work I have created and look...
I am just a craftsman in an ANCIENT ART-FORM. Sculpture is an ancient art-form; the lost wax casting process has hardly changed over the course of the past couple thousand years and it is a truism accepted by many that most everything has been depicted before over the course of those millennia –...
"As an artist, I create with the oldest medium known to humans: Stone. Specifically, marble and granite. By sandcarving marble and granite tiles, I create low relief two-dimensional art forms. My etchings employ minimalist, linear, feminine forms, the softness of which, contrasts with the hardness...
Loura and Gregg Dobbs
Figurative Artist Loura Parks Dobbs attended Boston University, the University of New Hampshire and the Skowhegan School of Art before settling at the Naguib School of Sculpture on the shores of Lake Michigan just outside of Chicago, beginning her education in the classic style of full figure...