- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- (-) Remove gourds filter gourds
- (-) Remove green market filter green market
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- (-) Remove photography/digital filter photography/digital
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- (-) Remove pottery filter pottery
- (-) Remove printmaking filter printmaking
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- stone Apply stone filter
- (-) Remove wood filter wood
"I use archival black ink and 100% cotton acid free paper. I make tens of thousands of individual circles to complete an art piece. Most of my work consists of endangered species".
Alan’s passion is turning freshly cut “green” locally grown south Florida hardwoods into unique one of a kind vases. His designs are never planned, but he enjoys designs that evolve as outer layers of the wood are removed and reveal natural embedded incisions, knots, and unique grain patterns. ...
Throughout his life drawing and painting have been close comrades to Mr. Denham. Inspired by the colorists Van Gogh, Klimt and Vermeer and the stylist Egon Schiele Mr. Denham developed his representational style of painting. With minimal professional training at the Minneapolis College of Art and...
"I work in stoneware and porcelain, using slab, wheel and pinch methods to convey my ideas. I use images of the natural world—animal and plant images, textures and patterns".
Furniture in collaboration with the natural world. Botanically inspired stone and wood all worked by hand.
"Using hand and power tools, I create unique, functional kitchen accessories from North American Hardwoods, including some locally salvaged trees".
Tom Dumke and his wife, Linda, are the people behind the scenes at Thomas William Furniture. Tom is the artist who selects the lumber and then crafts some of the most amazing furniture you have ever seen. Tom then schedules for a professional delivery, or he will happily deliver the items...
Joseph Craig English
From the beginning of his life, Joseph Craig English was destined to become an artist. His mother ordained it, telling his father before he was born, that if this baby was a boy he would be an artist. As soon as he was able to hold a brush, he was encouraged to paint. His early efforts were...
Robert & Tor Erickson
Our story starts with a young man from Nebraska who decided he didn’t want to be a dentist after all and hitchhiked west to follow his dream of building furniture by hand. On arriving in California Robert Erickson met renowned poet Gary Snyder who invited the Nebraskan to spend a summer helping him...