- (-) Remove ceramic filter ceramic
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- (-) Remove digital filter digital
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- (-) Remove glass filter glass
- (-) Remove glass/wood/jewerly filter glass/wood/jewerly
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- (-) Remove green market filter green market
- (-) Remove jewelry filter jewelry
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- plants Apply plants filter
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- (-) Remove printmaking filter printmaking
- (-) Remove printmaking drawing filter printmaking drawing
- (-) Remove sculpture filter sculpture
- (-) Remove soaps & lotions filter soaps & lotions
- stone Apply stone filter
- (-) Remove wood filter wood
Q. When did you first realize you were meant to be an artist? A. I was raised in a family full of inventors and artists. My grandfather and uncles hold several patents and my mother was a professional artist. So, I suppose having a career in a creative field was inevitable from the beginning. Q....
Rich and Ginnie Backer
"Backer Metal Art is the product of a major change in our lives. More than 25 years ago, my wife Ginnie and I learned of her cancer. Back then, I worked long hours managing my businesses, everything from car dealerships to restaurants. Cancer made a significant change in the paths that our lives...
After more than a decade working as an architect, Francesca came to the realization that she might find more fulfillment in designing her own jewelry, than designing homes and buildings for others. Architecture has a very slow timeline in the sense that it typically takes years for a project to go...
Organic and fossil materials are recycled out of nature. Materials are carved, inlaid, lapped, and made into beads. Some materials are set in hand fabricated precious metal settings.
Currently living in South Florida, I am always in my studio or scuba diving under the waves designing a wonderful new piece. My elegantly whimsical seaside collection embodies my appreciation and gratitude for the sea and nature. The process of carving, casting, and fabricating designs in...
"Wood currently serves as the primary medium as I resurrect once living organisms into contemporary sculptural forms, giving them new life. A series of recent works display unique dendritic markings created by a process called “electrification”, using high voltage electricity to decorate the wood...
I grew up in an artistic environment where nature, exploration and creativity always took precedence over new age technology. When I was young, my mother started a gallery where she sold handmade sea glass jewelry, which showed me that an endeavor such as this could actually be a sustainable...
I fabricate sterling &14kt. sheet w/hand tools & knowledge of traditional silversmithing; chasing, piercing, metal forming, hollowsheet construction, reticulation, soldering, forging, and stone setting.
Hand crafted custom slumped glass art work. Artist Michael Barnett creates many beautiful, intricate masterpieces which includes any range of wall art, tables, vase, lamps, bowls, and ect.
Heidi and Paul Barron
Heidi Barron has been working with glass for over 30 years. In recent years, her husband Paul has joined her with his creative talent. They both travel to juried art shows showing their artwork. "We call our glass process cold fusion. We use ultra violet lights to create the artwork. This process...