- (-) Remove ceramic filter ceramic
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- (-) Remove clay filter clay
- (-) Remove digital filter digital
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- (-) Remove fiber filter fiber
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- (-) Remove glass/wood/jewerly filter glass/wood/jewerly
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- (-) Remove green market filter green market
- (-) Remove jewelry filter jewelry
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- (-) Remove printmaking drawing filter printmaking drawing
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- wood Apply wood filter
Woven bead crochet jewelry combining contemporary color moods with the ancient art of lampworking. I create all my lampwork glass beads by melting Italian glass rods with a torch.
Use natural indigo plants dyed fabric,Paste resist to create the beautiful blue and white fabric art.
"Highly textured wall pieces and vessels with additions of inset stones, woven reed, and gold leaf. Each impression, scoop, or piercing is made one at a time, by me, forming the contrasting shapes and textures."
I've worked in the Raku process for 35 years. My pieces are wheel thrown, cut,and altered. Each piece gets 2 electric glaze firings and 2-4 Raku firings creating colors and textures not found in Raku
I create jewelry using niobium, silver, and gold with varied forming, texturing, anodizing and construction techniques.
Chelsea E. Bird is a jeweler and textile artist working out of her independent studio in Pawtucket, RI. She graduated from the University of Massachusetts Dartmouth in 2006 with a double BFA in Artisanry, focusing both on Jewelry/Metals, and Textile Design/Fiber Arts. Chelsea’s jewelry designs are...
I’m a poet, a dancer, a singer, an actress and a decoupage collage master. An artist all my life, now I’m having a romance with glass. My beads are created in the magic of fire! I love color and movement, whimsical and funky, unique and rare, stylish and exquisite, unusual, esoteric, eccentric and...
The art is painted with acrylic paint then photographed, digitally enhanced and printed on acrylic
I work in fine silver, precious metal, and clay and hand sculpt my designs. I add gems and patinas after firing at 1650 degrees in a kiln. The pieces are then hand finished and buffed to a high shine.
In the late 1960’s I became fascinated with the large Nuoc Mam pots of the Mekong Delta…..brown and heavy, sitting stoically in the hot sun, brewing their pungent fish sauce. Later, at Northwest Missouri State University, I was exposed to the bold clay work of professor Russ Schmaljohn and the...