- (-) Remove ceramic filter ceramic
- (-) Remove ceramics filter ceramics
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- (-) Remove gourds filter gourds
- (-) Remove green market filter green market
- (-) Remove jewelry filter jewelry
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- (-) Remove painting filter painting
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- (-) Remove photography filter photography
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- plants Apply plants filter
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- (-) Remove sculpture filter sculpture
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- stone Apply stone filter
- wood Apply wood filter
After a rewarding career as a Virginia game warden and Alaska park ranger, Ken has carried his motivation and enthusiasm for wildlife protection over to his passion of wildlife photography. He has attained both a Bachelor of Science and Master of Science degree. Ken's interest in photography began...
Hal Connelly’s innovative glass art d’cor combines silk screening methods of old with modern glass art designs to add truly unique beauty and color to any home, office or art collection. Hal has been engulfed in the contemporary art community for nearly 35 years, beginning with the retro sign and...
When out shooting, I am constantly searching for that one decisive moment when all the elements of nature come together in perfect harmony. I try to capture images that will reveal the mood of an area rather than just record an image that describes an area. This usually requires visiting the same...
Victoria B Cooley was born in Nantucket, MA in 1962 but has lived in Sarasota, FL for most of her life. After graduating with a BFA from Ringling School of Art and Design in 1986, she started exhibiting regularly throughout the northeast. As she raised her 3 children, she remained active in the...
Organic still life created in my studio using traditional techniques with items collected from my garden. Personally printed on cotton paper with hand torn edges mounted over a second identical image.
From the early morning sunrise on a Tuscan hillside to the late afternoon glow in a small village in southern France, it's all about the light. I find myself waiting for that precise moment that makes my photographs come alive and pulls the viewer into the scene. I attended Brooks Institute of...
Carolyn Copper is a visual artist recognized for capturing and producing exquisite wildlife and nature photography. Carolyn draws from her life experiences and environmental knowledge to create striking, sought-after art works that connect us to the natural world. Her work is exhibited at top art...
I'm a Kansas City based artist living with my dog, Penny, and two cats, Radar and Luna. I am a huge animal lover; I foster dogs and volunteer for local animal rescues in my spare time. I have a dedication to always improving my craft. In addition to a BFA in Illustration, I have also studied under...