- (-) Remove ceramic filter ceramic
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- (-) Remove digital filter digital
- (-) Remove digital art filter digital art
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- (-) Remove fiber filter fiber
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- glass Apply glass filter
- (-) Remove glass/wood/jewerly filter glass/wood/jewerly
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- (-) Remove hair accessories filter hair accessories
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- (-) Remove leather filter leather
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- (-) Remove painting filter painting
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- plants Apply plants filter
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- (-) Remove printmaking filter printmaking
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- (-) Remove sculpture filter sculpture
- (-) Remove soaps & lotions filter soaps & lotions
- stone Apply stone filter
- wood Apply wood filter
Su Griggs Allen
Su Griggs was born in Brigantine, NJ. Growing up, she traveled extensively through Europe, visiting the great museums and drinking in the various cultures of the world. She studied Fine Art at Rowan State, NJ., Moore College of Art, Phila., and Ringling College of Art, Sarasota, FL. Her studies...
After nurturing and developing her talent in Los Angeles where her work was featured in several gallery shows and purchased by art savvy Hollywood elites, Tali relocated to Miami. “I have always been an artist with all my heart and soul. The circles I use reflect the energy of the body. The pia...
Joanna is a fiber artisan living in Chicago. Her works of art are perfect for special occasions. All items are hand painted on the softest natural silk using organic dyes that produce stunning vibrant colors. Her first clients were located in Chicago’s River North Design District, where fashion...
I seek to expose the enigmatic frequencies that connect us all through the use of color and texture. Imagine a bead of water on a tall blade of grass bending in the wind. The movement evokes emotions and triggers colors in the mind’s eye. Everything I see, touch and smell, every brush stroke is...
Kim began her artistic journey painting murals and creating decorative finishes for her client’s homes. The need to create an object with her hands has always followed her throughout her life. She finds her inspiration in the textures that nature offers; a worn old piece of wood, the spine of a...
I use acrylics, imagination, my sense of humor, and a variety of photos to create my art. This keeps my paintings interesting in color and setting.
Orna Amrani, a Judaic artist, has gained recognition, particularly among the Jewish community, for her innovative, three dimensional original creations which are on exhibit all over the United States and abroad galleries. Traditional Jewish motifs appear in all her works and it always touches and...
The bike chain rings spin. The golf clubs swing. And the powder? It still falls in flurries. At least in our memories, all those days rolling through the woods or working slowly towards the eighteenth hole stay close to the surface of the mind. The days we cherish. The days we want to live again...
Marc was born and raised in central Wisconsin in the Rockwellian town of Wild Rose. He has three brothers and much to his mother’s dismay, no sisters. She wanted the Von Trapp Family, but what she got was closer to a cheesy barbershop quartet with excessive body odor. Nevertheless Marc’s parents...