- (-) Remove ceramic filter ceramic
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- (-) Remove green market filter green market
- (-) Remove jewelry filter jewelry
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- (-) Remove printmaking drawing filter printmaking drawing
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- (-) Remove wood filter wood
Baun Galleries is the result of over 40 years of experience in Theatre, Design, Woodworking, and Life. My designs, for both my Applied Art and Sculpture pieces, come from my view of natural objects and ideas that evolve through my experience. Since my designs come from my natural experiences I feel...
Kathy & Loren Bell
"Jewels in the Sea is family-owned and operated in Hobe Sound, Florida. We both work together to create unusual one of a kind pieces of seaglass jewelry. We travel worldwide to find unusual glass from Kauai, Hawaii to the West to Savonna, Italy in the East. After finding nice seaglass, we have to...
What began as a part time endeavor in design and fabrication turned into a lifetime of making one-of-a-kind handmade furniture of all shapes and sizes. Our designs use different materials, from reclaimed lumber to exotic hardwoods, juxtaposed with steel for an industrial finish. Sturdy materials,...
Woven bead crochet jewelry combining contemporary color moods with the ancient art of lampworking. I create all my lampwork glass beads by melting Italian glass rods with a torch.
I create jewelry using niobium, silver, and gold with varied forming, texturing, anodizing and construction techniques.
Chelsea E. Bird is a jeweler and textile artist working out of her independent studio in Pawtucket, RI. She graduated from the University of Massachusetts Dartmouth in 2006 with a double BFA in Artisanry, focusing both on Jewelry/Metals, and Textile Design/Fiber Arts. Chelsea’s jewelry designs are...
I am forever intrigued by the unique defects & natural beauty of hardwoods, that in itself is art. My approach to an art form is to manipulate the wood into work which combines function and beauty. I use simple designs with soft lines and fine joinery to create one of a kind pieces. I use...
I’m a poet, a dancer, a singer, an actress and a decoupage collage master. An artist all my life, now I’m having a romance with glass. My beads are created in the magic of fire! I love color and movement, whimsical and funky, unique and rare, stylish and exquisite, unusual, esoteric, eccentric and...
I work in fine silver, precious metal, and clay and hand sculpt my designs. I add gems and patinas after firing at 1650 degrees in a kiln. The pieces are then hand finished and buffed to a high shine.
All my sculptures are hand carved from selected wood; Cedar, Yellow Pine, Mahogany, etc. They are also hand painted with lead free enamel paint, which makes them more resistant to the elements.