- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- (-) Remove digital filter digital
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- (-) Remove fiber filter fiber
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- (-) Remove jewelry filter jewelry
- leather Apply leather filter
- (-) Remove metal filter metal
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- (-) Remove pottery filter pottery
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- (-) Remove soaps & lotions filter soaps & lotions
- stone Apply stone filter
- wood Apply wood filter
Kathy & Loren Bell
"Jewels in the Sea is family-owned and operated in Hobe Sound, Florida. We both work together to create unusual one of a kind pieces of seaglass jewelry. We travel worldwide to find unusual glass from Kauai, Hawaii to the West to Savonna, Italy in the East. After finding nice seaglass, we have to...
"I have been creating primitive and modern sculptures from reclaimed steel for several years now. I like to challenger myself with different subjects and sizes.....flower, animal and abstract modern sculptures. My skills of heating, bending and welding metals all give different spectacular results...
Marijke and Rick Benedict
We always provide clothing that is comfortable, constructed with beautiful fabrics, timeless cuts, superb craftsmanship, and are totally individualized. Every season we offer new pieces that coordinate with previous purchases so that you can keep adding on. Stijfselkissie provides fashion without...
"I make one of a kind fabric purses. Each one is adorned with beads and my own creations. They are machine washable and guaranteed for my lifetime".
Woven bead crochet jewelry combining contemporary color moods with the ancient art of lampworking. I create all my lampwork glass beads by melting Italian glass rods with a torch.
Use natural indigo plants dyed fabric,Paste resist to create the beautiful blue and white fabric art.
I create jewelry using niobium, silver, and gold with varied forming, texturing, anodizing and construction techniques.
Chelsea E. Bird is a jeweler and textile artist working out of her independent studio in Pawtucket, RI. She graduated from the University of Massachusetts Dartmouth in 2006 with a double BFA in Artisanry, focusing both on Jewelry/Metals, and Textile Design/Fiber Arts. Chelsea’s jewelry designs are...
I’m a poet, a dancer, a singer, an actress and a decoupage collage master. An artist all my life, now I’m having a romance with glass. My beads are created in the magic of fire! I love color and movement, whimsical and funky, unique and rare, stylish and exquisite, unusual, esoteric, eccentric and...
The art is painted with acrylic paint then photographed, digitally enhanced and printed on acrylic