- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- (-) Remove ceramics filter ceramics
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- (-) Remove green market filter green market
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- (-) Remove metal filter metal
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- (-) Remove photography filter photography
- (-) Remove photography/digital filter photography/digital
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- wood Apply wood filter
For almost 30 years photography has captured my soul as a means of expression, a way to dot the “I” in my life. When my close friend and fellow photographer, Hillary Sloss, asked why I keep photographing, I told her, “I can’t not do it.” And it is truly that simple!! Photography has taken leaps of...
Gerome Bonner was born and raised in Texas. He is a self-taught professional photographer specializing in fine art landscape, seascape, and just about any beautiful view. Throughout his life, Gerome has always been fascinated by the arts whether through poetry, music or abstract art. He has had...
My photographic images are mainly of Florida’s natural scenery and historic places of interest. I was born in the small Florida coastal town of Apalachicola, grew up in the Florida Panhandle playing on the beaches and camping in the state parks with my family, where I developed my love of the...
From an early age it was clear that Scott had a unique “ability to see”. Growing up attending photo shoots with his father, an Art Director at Kodak, Scott began his journey by learning the basics of photography. During this time, he had the opportunity to meet many photographers with different...
"My hybrid optical art printmaking process can be used to create either animated graphics or three-dimensional imagery. The basis for my art is a technique invented in the early 1900s to make 3D pictures that could be viewed without special glasses or viewing instruments. The ability to create...
Neil R. Brown is a self-taught photographer with a BA in Fine Arts from the Kansas City Art Institute. Neil uses natural light to capture the mood and feel of the places he travels and people he meets. Neil specializes in black and white photographs developed in a dark room. He has recently started...
''My photographic journey began with love. I shared many years with a great dog, and bff Spark. Together we hiked countless miles through the woods, across mountains, down sidewalks and along two oceans. It was during this time I purchased my first Nikon SLR to document our companionship and...
Michael grew up in Albany, Georgia. He later moved to Atlanta and graduated from the Art Institute of Atlanta. After spending most of his life in the capital of the New South, Michael considers himself a native of Atlanta - a city that has the best of everything he loves. As a child, Michael lived...
My photographic journey was born out of my love of travel, something I had discovered long before I ever picked up a serious camera. I had a small point and shoot to take snapshots of places I'd been and people I'd met and on occasion attempted and "artsy" shot. It wasn't until halfway through a...