- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- (-) Remove ceramics filter ceramics
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- (-) Remove glass filter glass
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- (-) Remove green market filter green market
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- plants Apply plants filter
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- (-) Remove printmaking drawing filter printmaking drawing
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- (-) Remove soaps & lotions filter soaps & lotions
- stone Apply stone filter
- wood Apply wood filter
Throughout my lifetime in the area of art, I have been driven to embrace my unique way of thinking, creating and designing. I enjoy applying my energy in ways that are thought provoking and inspirational. My artwork integrates the transparency of glass with beautiful splashes of color, and the...
He has been a full time working artist for over 25 years, exhibiting in over one hundred juried art shows throughout the country. John’s work is a reflection of his time spent on the Pacific Coast. The relevance and infinite character of the ocean fuels his senses and imagination. Now living in...
Furniture in collaboration with the natural world. Botanically inspired stone and wood all worked by hand.
Some of Debi’s favorite themes are fantasy fairies, dragonflies and butterflies, where the choices of her glass and jewels make her art stand out and earn her commissions as well as purchases at the shows themselves. Her love of the ocean is depicted frequently in original pieces of artwork that...
Selected glass is cut, assembled and kiln fired. Some pieces are mounted on handmade iron stands.
Florida inspired stained & fused glass.Bullseye, Kokomo,Wissmatch,Spectrum glass,dichroics,mottles along with bevels,gems & pearls create Florida life. Many pieces are framed in 140 yr barn wood or lobster trap wood. Mick draws and creates his artwork his studio at home in Hudson, FL. He...
The history of glassblowing and the fact that it has hardly changed over the past 2,000 years is what I respect and admire. The only thing that has changed is technology and how we achieve our heat. Glassblowing is an art form that not anybody can do at any time. You cannot go to the art supply...
Form = Essence The search for pure form is a passion for me. By that, I mean the distillation of discovered form into it’s minimal essence -what can and cannot be taken away without destroying the integrity of the form. I have sought to carry this philosophy, developed in my earlier career as a...
Three thousand years of glassmaking has yielded vessel forms in all shapes and sizes. However, I believe there is still much to explore whether a vessel is functional or non-functional. Form, color, proportion, texture --- all play an important role in how an object is perceived. Sandblasting or...
I am a glass artist and have been blowing glass for 30 years. Early in my career I decided to put the bulk of my energy into making art glass perfume bottles. I believe I am the only glass artist in the country, perhaps in the world, who has devoted his full artistic efforts into making this object...