- (-) Remove books filter books
- (-) Remove candles filter candles
- (-) Remove ceramic filter ceramic
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- clothing Apply clothing filter
- dips & sauces Apply dips & sauces filter
- doll clothing Apply doll clothing filter
- fabric Apply fabric filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- floral Apply floral filter
- food Apply food filter
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- (-) Remove glass filter glass
- green market Apply green market filter
- green market - food Apply green market - food filter
- hair accessories Apply hair accessories filter
- (-) Remove handbags filter handbags
- (-) Remove hats filter hats
- home goods Apply home goods filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- lotions & skin care Apply lotions & skin care filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- misc Apply misc filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- paper art Apply paper art filter
- (-) Remove pet accesories filter pet accesories
- photography Apply photography filter
- plants Apply plants filter
- (-) Remove pottery filter pottery
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- stone Apply stone filter
- (-) Remove wood filter wood
Coc Lyons and Jojo Ricci
"It's been 1 year since we embarked on our wind chime journey and are thrilled with our positive feedback and sales. We find ourselves even more enthusiastic and creative than ever. We have added some new amazing designs and branched out into Solar Wind Chimes".
Glass items fused with paper to create design, items are embellished with acrylic paint also some with beads and charms.
I am a crafter and work with a scroll saw in corian and various woods. This machine lets me make very intricate cuts. Some of the categories I work in are animals, chess sets, clocks, military, motorcycles, nascar, portraits, religious, sports, trivets, and wood. I also do custom work. I convert...
I am a Fluid Artist. I use Acrylics, pouring medium, and a variety of techniques. I paint canvases, and also smaller items such as coasters, cheese boards, beach hearts, and more. All my items are original and made by myself.
Paintings are created in layers using a mix of resin, nail polish, inks, oil based paints and metallics.
The Key West Glass Man, Michael Liguori, designs and creates nautical gifts of hand blown glass. Using only the highest quality Pyrex glass, each piece is accented with 22kt gold, fired to the glass.
"The work shown on the website is a collection of glass art that is typical of our capabilities. We are pleased to customize any piece shown to meet your color and size requirements. Please contact us to discuss your preferences".