- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- (-) Remove digital filter digital
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- (-) Remove fiber filter fiber
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- (-) Remove metal filter metal
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- plants Apply plants filter
- (-) Remove pottery filter pottery
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- (-) Remove wood filter wood
"By using varieties of domestic and exotic hardwood, I create unique sculptured bandsaw boxes in abstract and whimsical designs."
The Silhouettes are individually hand cut from wood, stained and sealed to preserve the wood for long term enjoyment. They are displayed in an oak stand that allows removal of the Silhouette for hanging.
About - Hand Printed Silks For almost 20 years I have been creating one-of-a-kind, high quality and vibrant statement pieces. I hand-print my artwork and designs onto fine and raw silk fabrics. Colors are never repeated allowing each print to be unique. The results are extraordinary wearable art...
"Creative woodturning, an amazing medium and enjoyable art. Trees are magnificent, often living beyond several human lifetimes. When a tree dies its inherent natural beauty can be an ongoing voice. Through playful experimentation I’ve discovered and refined techniques sculpting large undulating...
"My art is eco printing, a melding of traditional natural dyeing with contact printing. Leaves in close contact with silk are steamed and/or boiled. Resulting color/design provided by the leaves".
"We find 50-100+yr old painted wood, heavy coarse sand, cut legs etc., palm sand to reveal layers of paint applied over yrs. 2 create artistic design. hand sand 4 fine finish,clear coat 2 bring out patina".
J.C. Sterling Fine Furniture stands apart from the rest because I believe your furniture should be a beautiful work of art that connects you to nature and to the future generations that will inherit your investment. When it comes to natural wood furniture, our edge furniture is made from solid wood...
Jes believes that clothing should fit and flatter the body. Size is irrelevant, because with the correct fit a woman can be comfortable, look great and feel wonderful about herself! The sizes I create range from sizes XXS - 4XL. These sizes really represent the women in my family which is a...
Ron Stinson is a metal sculptor. Originally from the Pittsburgh area, he has been designing and creating metal sculptures for over forty years. He developes many designs from his study of nature and the use of repeating patterns. Ron strives to capture a sense of motion by filling the three...