- (-) Remove ceramic filter ceramic
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- (-) Remove green market filter green market
- (-) Remove jewelry filter jewelry
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- (-) Remove printmaking drawing filter printmaking drawing
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- (-) Remove wood filter wood
Kara Wood Designs has been creating wonderful woodwork for over 20 years. All of the shapes and patterns are original designs done by John Kara. The business started in the early 1990's and consisted strictly of collapsible baskets. Years later, John got the idea to angle-cut different shapes such...
Laurel trained at the Revere Academy of Jewelry Arts, San Francisco, CA in 2004. Her connection with the process was swift, the practice seemed natural and intuitive. She fine tuned her craft working in fine jewelry, setting diamonds and carrying out repair in a traditional jewelry store. In 2008...
After a long career as a physician assistant, I began making jewelry in 2008. After working with beads for a few years, I became interested in metals and stones and took classes at the Boca Museum Art School in Boca Raton, FL. in silversmithing and lapidary techniques. I set up a studio in my home...
New Standard Furniture is designed with equal parts aesthetic and engineering. Simple straight forward materials are used to create timeless contemporary pieces. One of a kind projects and pieces can be customized for commercial and residential spaces.
"JourneyMarkers started on a whim in Nov. 2006. I had seen them every time we went diving in Key West and wanted one of my own that would point our memories to places we loved and missed. I figured out how far we were from Greece, Miami and Sweden and then took some old wood, a few buoys and rope...
"My artwork is inspired from the all of the beauty around us especially the wonders of the ocean and our spiritual universe. I make artwork that respects and is influenced from the natural world. I recognize the balance between humans and nature. The materials I choose to use are responsibly mined...
My journey as an artist/jeweler began in 1971. Ready for a change and inspired by the unknown, I dropped out of college in West Virginia and took off hitchhiking to California. For a year I enjoyed living in and exploring Berkeley and San Francisco, but come winter, I found myself heading South to...
Neck-wear and pendants, lost wax cast and constructed of precious metals, with gemstones and pearls.
"Born in the heart of Atwater Village a cool, little neighborhood in Los Angeles, adjacent to Silverlake. We do custom jewelry designs for men and women and offer limited and original jewelry creations in sterling silver and gold with gems, pearls, neoprene and found objects. Bridal jewelry,...
Highly symbolic one of a kind pieces made with sterling,3 colors of 14K gold & semi-precious stones.