- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- (-) Remove metal filter metal
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- (-) Remove photography filter photography
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- plants Apply plants filter
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- (-) Remove printmaking filter printmaking
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- (-) Remove soaps & lotions filter soaps & lotions
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- wood Apply wood filter
"I use a dual lens flatbed scanner as a camera and treat the resulting image as traditional film processed in a darkroom. They are printed on Baryta coated archival paper with pigment inks".
Glenn first became interested in photography while participating in Semester at Sea, a study abroad program he participated in while attending the University of Colorado. In the program, approximately 700 university students took a semester's worth of courses on a retired cruise ship that took them...
Most of my photographs were taken in the moving clouds and mist, which result in strong pictorial effect. The majority of my pictures were taken in China National Park. I love to catch the mist and clouds in the early morning.
Little is big on Naturescapes. 'I call them Naturescapes,' said local photographer Pat Little. 'It's a word I made up for very close-up digital shots of nature ' anything natural.' Little's technique is to shoot common objects so close that the macroscopic details form abstract images. With many of...
Steven Lloyd Lloyd
"Ground metal art is a very unique and abstract style of artwork. It blends well with just about any modern contemporary setting. The possibilities are virtually endless with this type of artwork. I create all my paintings by hand with the use of the industry’s top products. Each and every design...
Randi Lorber has a unique photographic and artistic style that strives to bring magic, whimsy and perhaps a bit of the surreal to even the most ordinary moments in time. Randi was born and raised in northern New Mexico, an area highly renowned for its art, culture,and cuisine. Having grown up...
Gary Love’s Passion for landscape photography began on a camping trip when he was a teenager. Taking photographs became a way to share his adventures and love of nature with friends and family. Gary has been taking photographs for over 25 years, but in 2003 after selling his landscape design...
Zsuzsanna Luciano is a Conservation Fine Art Photographer that has trained in Europe and has graduated the New York Institute Of Photography. During these years Zsuzsanna has achieved two Awards Of Merit from the NYIP. It is worth mentioning that even one Award of Merit is difficult to achieve from...
My name is Tyler MacDonald, I was born April 25th, 1995. My life and passion is photography. I have always been moved by the intensity of a good photograph, so at the age of 11, I picked up a camera and started pursuing my love for photography. My family has always been behind me while I move...