- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- (-) Remove clay filter clay
- digital Apply digital filter
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- (-) Remove glass filter glass
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- (-) Remove gourds filter gourds
- (-) Remove green market filter green market
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- (-) Remove photography filter photography
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- (-) Remove pottery filter pottery
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- (-) Remove printmaking drawing filter printmaking drawing
- (-) Remove sculpture filter sculpture
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- stone Apply stone filter
- wood Apply wood filter
Form = Essence The search for pure form is a passion for me. By that, I mean the distillation of discovered form into it’s minimal essence -what can and cannot be taken away without destroying the integrity of the form. I have sought to carry this philosophy, developed in my earlier career as a...
I was an architect licensed in Florida, California and Wisconsin but today I am exclusively an artist/photographer. I have lived a great deal in Asia and been involved in the design and construction of many wonderful theme park destinations including CityWalk in Orlando and Los Angeles and the...
I show images that traditionally fall into the category of photography. Within this category are many sub-categories, eg: landscape, wildlife, portraiture, travel, still life, etc. Many of my fellow photographers specialize in one of these. I don't, I'm a generalist. I show photographs that...
"I use Nikon digital camera's d3100 and d5600...my images are printed onto metallic paper..plexiglass...and metal dibond to bring out the beauty of my images".
Sculpting with welded metals - Copper, Brass, Stainless Steel and Iron - Adding color through enameling.
John Galbo's evolution as an artist is somewhat inexplicable. He was an educator, who until the mid 1980's had no knowledge of French Impressionism. He received a gift of a magic mirror that transformed its reflected imagery into an Impressionistic picture when photographed. This was the beginning...
Three thousand years of glassmaking has yielded vessel forms in all shapes and sizes. However, I believe there is still much to explore whether a vessel is functional or non-functional. Form, color, proportion, texture --- all play an important role in how an object is perceived. Sandblasting or...
I am a glass artist and have been blowing glass for 30 years. Early in my career I decided to put the bulk of my energy into making art glass perfume bottles. I believe I am the only glass artist in the country, perhaps in the world, who has devoted his full artistic efforts into making this object...
Michael Gard's sculptures are created using a wire weaving technique he invented as a teenager. Each figure begins as a block of clay and a spool of wire. The clay is sculpted. This sculpture is reproduced in wax. Individual lengths of wire are woven and knotted stitch-by-stitch around the...