- (-) Remove ceramic filter ceramic
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- (-) Remove green market filter green market
- (-) Remove jewelry filter jewelry
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- (-) Remove printmaking drawing filter printmaking drawing
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- (-) Remove wood filter wood
JD Shipengrover & JD Davison
Lab Partners is a jewelry studio masterminded by two total geeks; JD Shipengrover and JD Davison. They have been working on traditional jewelry together for over 20 years. They love experimenting with new techniques - like laser cutters and 3D printers and merging them with old school processes...
"Carol Joannidi of Little Cat Metals was raised on Martha’s Vineyard surrounded by educators, artists, cooks, storytellers, and other creative riff-raff. Classically trained in metalsmithing at the School of the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston. Carol strives to create lightweight but durable designs...
It's always been pretty clear to me that I owe my love for jewelry to my ethnic heritage - I come from a large family of creative types! We're not shy, we love color, and celebrate the beauty of this wonderful world every chance we get! Making beautiful jewelry is part of that. Whether it's a...
"I create and hand carve items for the home from off cut, discarded and salvaged wood thus keeping the wood from land fills and providing uniqueness, beauty, and function to normal everyday implements".
"Unique Arts has made so many friends and loyal patrons over the past three decades, while creating jewelry, talking rocks, weather and whatnot".
My jewelry style is Japanese kimono fabric art and natural stones. I like to express different material and color combinations.
My work is hand-formed from fine porcelain. I fire custom glazes to 2300 degrees and accent with three metallic firings of 22k gold. Pendants are finished with unique handmade bails of 14k of wire.
My work is inspired by my appreciation of natural, simple objects that have beauty and function and by my love of woodcarving. As I was growing up in the Czech Republic, my father and grandfather taught me about the creative and functional potential of wood. My father was a skilled woodcarver, and...
I hand-form every piece of polymer clay jewelry. All colors are original colors of clay, there is no paint applied. I use several techniques including caning, engraving, weaving, layering, and many others for which I don’t have names. I add beads and wires to complement clay work. Ear wires and...
"As a child I enjoyed many summers just outside of Oslo Norway where I fell in love with nature and the ever changing oceans and its inhabitants. Long summer days on the water was spent playing and digging by the shore, exploring fish and sea critters alike. After college and marrying my husband...