- (-) Remove ceramic filter ceramic
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- (-) Remove clay filter clay
- digital Apply digital filter
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- (-) Remove leather filter leather
- (-) Remove metal filter metal
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- (-) Remove painting filter painting
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- (-) Remove soaps & lotions filter soaps & lotions
- stone Apply stone filter
- wood Apply wood filter
His painting life lasted in Istanbul until his thirties and now continues in Florida where he lives with his wife. These fine paintings bring to America the elusive charm and feeling of Mediterranean - poor boats wandering the blue waters of charming Istanbul to catch fish.
Didebashvili was born in 1968 in Tbilisi, capital of the public Republic of Georgia. He studied at the Mamuka koladze School of Art from 1983-87 and in the painting department of Tbilisi's State Art Academy from 1990-96. Mamuka Didebashvili Since the days of their studenthood at the Academy,...
Elegant, one of a kind, stainless steel sculptures, formed, welded textured and polished.
Shelby's heart beats to the joy of wandering, of dreaming, and adventuring. She love a long brunch with friends, bubbly on the beach, and impromptu dance parties in the studio. Shelby love staying up late and laughing until her face hurts from smiling. She believe in sparks, in spontaneous luxury;...
"Original acrylic paintings combining architecture and abstraction in a contemporary dialogue".
The dominant portion of my work consists of oil painting on stretched canvas applied entirely with palette knife. No additives or thinners are used in the paint mixing and application process and all work is done without the help of an assistant. Influenced by the Impressionist and Expressionist...
Carolyn loves what paint does, applying it onto the canvas in a variety of ways whether it’s smooth and matter-of-fact, thin, with a variety of background colors popping through here and there, or thick and luscious – so much so, that it feels “yummy.” In fact, she uses paint to express her...
"Janet Donnangelo's work has a natural theme. Vines may adorn a piece or erupt through vessel walls creating a dramatic effect. Nature abounds from her work as she combines wheel thrown vessels and hand-made leaf interpretations to form her signature style. She enjoys creating both functional and...
I started painting late in life and have been a professional artist for about 10 years. I left the corporate world in Raleigh, NC and moved to Florida in 2015 to pursue a more relaxed lifestyle, along with my dream of being an artist. I work exclusively with acrylics, using a palette knife,...
"3D Metal Art. All metal art is powder coated for use outside. Custom designs can be made".