- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- (-) Remove painting filter painting
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- plants Apply plants filter
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- (-) Remove sculpture - metal filter sculpture - metal
- (-) Remove soaps & lotions filter soaps & lotions
- stone Apply stone filter
- wood Apply wood filter
I am a contemporary painter who lives in Tampa, Florida. I define my work as landscapes of color. Just like human emotions, it is the contrasts that define the boundaries, the range and variety of elements. Dark opposite light, from hot to warm, cool and beyond, relationships are created....
Painting with a twist… of paper. A life long artist and painter, I discovered quilling when I was handed a large stack of unused beer labels and invited to make art with them for a special art show. At first I was at a loss. I wanted to use the materials in ways no one else was using them but I...
Cecelia Eidemiller has been a professional portrait artist for over 30 years. She has traveled throughout the United States drawing portraits from live sitters at art festivals and resides in Breckenridge, CO. She is well known as the “Fastest Draw in the West” because of her popular five-minute...
"Camille Ellington began exploring with paint in 2010 after a move to Texas from Santa Fe, New Mexico. Santa Fe had been her home for four years and she enjoyed exploring the intriguing city, experiencing an abundance of art and meeting many artists. One painter, she asked to teach her daughter art...
John Elliott an artist, designer and illustrator, with experience in live theatrical and film production as well as game design. He has degrees in Industrial Design and Art & Design from NC State University’s College of Design, and has worked professionally in various design-related fields...
Paul is from the state of Maryland. Throughout his childhood, he demonstrated a natural talent for drawing. He won several local art competitions as a youth and was selected as a Maryland State Scholar in the Visual Arts for gifted high school students. During his teen years, he started to...
"I am a self taught mixed media artist living in Staunton, Virginia. Inspiration for my work is derived from personal experience. Years spent working outdoors in the Pacific Northwest with state parks and wildlife sanctuaries informs my thematic choices. My goal is to accomplish a unique sense of...
"My oil paintings are attempts at capturing atmosphere, form and motion. Subject matter can range from landscape to cityscape to figurative imagination pieces. I use a limited palette with only a warm and cool side of primaries plus zinc white. This means I have to mix every color creating a...
He graduated from the University of Illinois with a Bachelor of Arts Degree, majoring in graphic design with a minor in painting. He also studied fine arts with an emphasis in printmaking at the University of Austria in Salzburg. Russ combines papermaking, dyed pulp, and mixed medium paints to...
"I was born in 1978 in Woodriver, Illinois and live in Alton, Illinois. My family and I moved to Chesterfield Missouri in 1981. The 80’s in America were a time when entertainment, advertisement, and education blended into an epic world of imagination. It was during this time of my life I met the...