- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- (-) Remove clay filter clay
- digital Apply digital filter
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- (-) Remove gourds filter gourds
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- (-) Remove leather filter leather
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- (-) Remove photography filter photography
- (-) Remove photography/digital filter photography/digital
- plants Apply plants filter
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- (-) Remove soaps & lotions filter soaps & lotions
- stone Apply stone filter
- wood Apply wood filter
I sell my photographs at outdoor art shows, I have been doing this for 36 years. You may have seen me at the Kansas City Plaza Show, or maybe the Ann Arbor Summer Art Fair, possibly at Main Street Ft. Worth and most likely at the Naples show. I have won more than 300 awards in juried shows. I...
After a long Corporate Career in business I sought new challenges and returned to school for two years to learn commercial photography. I was classically trained on all camera formats. During this time, camera and printing technology experienced exponential growth. Subsequently, I had the...
My goal as a photographer is to capture images that invite the viewer to pause and take a closer look at the beautiful world around us that in our busy lives often escapes our attention. I look for scenery, objects and phenomena that speak of beauty and serenity, with the hope that they will ...
"I am intrigued by contrast, the play of dark against light, the pull of empty space against the inclination to fill it up, the placement of line and shape, the use of subtle texture, balance. Some years ago, I began working almost exclusively in a palette of black and white in a conscious effort...
A natural born artist and entirely self taught. When Justin Kelefas quickly discovered his passion charged talent, it became a fire that burns within the deepest parts of his soul. Justin is a true master of the camera & the art of composition with a flare for very dramatic scenes. More...
I am an outdoor photographer specializing in images of Colorado and the Rocky Mountain West. I photograph to share with the viewer how I see the world; what I find striking, powerful, evocative, or interesting. To share the sense of wonder from a late-afternoon thunderstorm on the shortgrass...
Ivo Kerssemakers was born in the Netherlands and raised in Amsterdam, where he started a software business. In 1997 he moved to the United States and continued to work as a software developer, where he lived in places such as Knoxville, TN, Schenectady, NY, Virginia Beach, VA before settling in...
Alex Keto learned the basics of photography as a news reporter in East Tennessee shooting and developing his own black and white film images nearly 30 years ago. From there, the natural transition took him to color film. Entirely self-taught, Alex shifted to digital images when the cameras and...