- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- (-) Remove glass filter glass
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- (-) Remove green market filter green market
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- plants Apply plants filter
- (-) Remove pottery filter pottery
- (-) Remove printmaking filter printmaking
- (-) Remove printmaking drawing filter printmaking drawing
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- (-) Remove soaps & lotions filter soaps & lotions
- stone Apply stone filter
- (-) Remove wood filter wood
"Using the finest would Mother Nature can provide. I have been using traditional joint such as mortis".
on Nelson teaches seminars across the U.S., and has won many awards for his woodcarvings at various woodcarving shows. But his greatest satisfaction comes from seeing the joy on people's faces when they choose one of his carvings for their collections. In addition to the galleries carrying his...
"Handmade stoneware pottery..functional and decorative pieces fired to 2350 degrees in a gas kiln..dinnerware sets, cookware, vases, etc.."
Richard G. Nolan A self-described perfectionist, Rich expressed his creative side as a youth by drawing in pencil, winning a Gold Key award in high school. Then, by chance, he was introduced to mechanical drafting, which was embraced as a new art form and showed the way to his calling as a...
I started blowing glass in 2006 at a small community college in Minnesota where I ended up graduating with an Associate of Arts degree and an Associate of Fine Arts degree and then transferred to a University in St. Paul, MN where I finished with a Bachelors of Science in Applied Mathematics and a...
Kevin was born in Munich, Germany. He currently lives in Scottsdale, Arizona where he designed and built his studio to fit the unique medium he works in; lamp worked glass. Being a pioneer in his medium of borosilicate glass, he created most of the tools he works with as they were not in...
Michael has been blowing glass for 6 years, since catching the “bug” on a Celebrity Cruise ship which had 3 artists from Corning Museum of Glass giving demonstrations on board. Michael attended Jacksonville University for two years and then opened his own studio in Longwood, Florida, where he...
I graduated from the Columbus College of Art and Design in 2007. I have a Bachelors Degree in Fine art with a focus in Glass Blowing. My objective as an artist is to create aesthetic forms using incredibly rich colors and textures. Currently I am exploring the incalmo technique, and have been...
Steve Palmer has been working as an artist with a primary focus in glass since 1979. He began his study of glass blowing with Bob Toensing at ARCC and also completed the BFA program at the University of Minnesota with a focus in sculpture. Steve is currently involved with the production of two main...
Hand thrown stoneware or porcelain. Hand decorated with a technique called glaze trailing using my own glazes.