- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- (-) Remove fiber filter fiber
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- (-) Remove glass/wood/jewerly filter glass/wood/jewerly
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- (-) Remove leather filter leather
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- plants Apply plants filter
- (-) Remove pottery filter pottery
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- (-) Remove printmaking drawing filter printmaking drawing
- (-) Remove sculpture filter sculpture
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- stone Apply stone filter
- wood Apply wood filter
Don McCullough of Brooksville, Florida, is the only pewter and solder sculptor of this kind in the world. His style of sculpture captures the moment of impact rarely seen in sculpture today. He received his formal education at the Newark School of Industrial and Fine Arts in Newark, New Jersey....
"Once upon a time each of us was a little kid. Everything was nonsense. We tried to figure it out. We wondered about everything. We wondered what was in the cupboard, the drawers, and boxes. We wondered how the calculator worked, or the dishwasher or a watch. We wondered what our stuffed animals...
ERIKA LYNN, THE DESIGNER AND MAKER Shoes are a way to say who you are without having to speak... Erika Lynn graduated, Magna Cum Laude, from Savannah College of Art and Design with a BFA in Accessory Design. At SCAD she learned how to design and make footwear, handbags, and other leather...
"I work exclusively with Botanical and natural dyes. Not only does nature inspire me creatively, but it is the source for all of my color. You can frequently find me out hunting for leaves and foliage to dye with. I love seeing the journey each piece takes. It starts as raw un-dyed natural fiber...
"Hi. I'm Brenda and I love what I do! I feel blessed & honored to live a life of creativity for 20 years now. I strive to make work that is beautiful and captivating; I want it to delight you, while also tapping into your quieter, more contemplative side. I think of my vessels as...
My fiber sculptures are hand woven from natural, undyed wool. By utilizing natural fibers as a sculpting medium, my goal is to offer our interpretation of the wonders of the universe with emphasis on the seasonal transformation of trees, the living sculptures. Nature has the unique ability to layer...
The Story Behind Maykel Medina Maykel is a Floridian resident artist. With almost two decades of experience his versatile portfolio shows a variety of unique, handcrafted artwork inspired in human relations and nature, specifically in marine life and representing every stage in his life. The story...
My name is Ruben Dario Medina, I was born in La Havana, Cuba, in 1969. I graduated in sculpture and painting at the Academy of Fine Arts “San Alejandro” of La Havana in 1989. In 1998 I moved to Italy, Milan, where I have completed my artistic training and I opened my own Studio. Over the past 15...
Jeanne Melillo has been designing and handcrafting her table top pieces for 11 years. Her work has been represented in art galleries, fine home stores and art shows throughout the United States. Starting with table runners and then expanding her line to include place mats, coordinating napkins,...