- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- (-) Remove painting filter painting
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- plants Apply plants filter
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- (-) Remove sculpture - metal filter sculpture - metal
- (-) Remove soaps & lotions filter soaps & lotions
- stone Apply stone filter
- wood Apply wood filter
His painting life lasted in Istanbul until his thirties and now continues in Florida where he lives with his wife. These fine paintings bring to America the elusive charm and feeling of Mediterranean - poor boats wandering the blue waters of charming Istanbul to catch fish.
Didebashvili was born in 1968 in Tbilisi, capital of the public Republic of Georgia. He studied at the Mamuka koladze School of Art from 1983-87 and in the painting department of Tbilisi's State Art Academy from 1990-96. Mamuka Didebashvili Since the days of their studenthood at the Academy,...
Shelby's heart beats to the joy of wandering, of dreaming, and adventuring. She love a long brunch with friends, bubbly on the beach, and impromptu dance parties in the studio. Shelby love staying up late and laughing until her face hurts from smiling. She believe in sparks, in spontaneous luxury;...
"Original acrylic paintings combining architecture and abstraction in a contemporary dialogue".
The dominant portion of my work consists of oil painting on stretched canvas applied entirely with palette knife. No additives or thinners are used in the paint mixing and application process and all work is done without the help of an assistant. Influenced by the Impressionist and Expressionist...
Carolyn loves what paint does, applying it onto the canvas in a variety of ways whether it’s smooth and matter-of-fact, thin, with a variety of background colors popping through here and there, or thick and luscious – so much so, that it feels “yummy.” In fact, she uses paint to express her...
Furniture in collaboration with the natural world. Botanically inspired stone and wood all worked by hand.
I started painting late in life and have been a professional artist for about 10 years. I left the corporate world in Raleigh, NC and moved to Florida in 2015 to pursue a more relaxed lifestyle, along with my dream of being an artist. I work exclusively with acrylics, using a palette knife,...
This is Christian’s third book as an illustrator. The first was “Can You See Me? His paintings and cartoons are also featured in his mother’s second book, “Diary of a Crazy Woman: One Woman’s Fight to Help her Son with Autism Find a Place in the World.” Though you may look at Christian’s works...