- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- (-) Remove green market filter green market
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- (-) Remove painting filter painting
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- (-) Remove pottery filter pottery
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- (-) Remove printmaking drawing filter printmaking drawing
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- (-) Remove wood filter wood
Jenn Crisan is a contemporary abstract artist. Born and raised in Hermitage, Pennsylvania, her family recognized her interests and abilities at an early age, enrolling her in art classes consistently throughout her childhood. This exposed her to many different forms of visual art. After high school...
Pushing the limits between reality and illusion and bending the rules to chase his imagination, Crossland endeavors to create deception with his ribbon like sculptures which magically seem to be bent into shape. An award winning Master sculptor, Crossland also prides himself in the mastery of...
As a native and current resident of Maryland, I live on a 21 acre horse farm with a new 720 ft2 wood shop just minutes from Boonsboro. Woodworking has been my passion through childhood, middle and high school, and college, where I was pleasantly surprised to find a woodworking course offered....
I believe the desire to create art has always been with me. From a very young age, I remember escaping to the quiet solitude of my drawing…it was second nature to me, like tying my shoes and riding my bike. A contemporary realist, with degrees in fine art and education, I am an artist who creates...
"I work both abstractly and figuratively, in oil on canvas. My figurative work involves faces and figures decorated with dots of color. Abstracts are free form using glazes and scratched surfaces".
As early as I can remember I've been doing some kind of artwork. I received my first oil paints as a young teen while spending the summer at the shore in RI. The ocean was the subject of my first oil paintings. Since those early attempts I believe I've succeeded in simplifing to capture more of...
"I am constantly being influenced by my environment, whether it is with music, fashion, politics, history or pop culture, it is my surroundings that inspires me to create art. Everything and everybody has a story to tell and often times I feel a part of that someone’s story, which is where my art...
My travels to destinations near and far for inspiration bring richness and adventure to plein air painting in oil. Chasing light and movement in scenes that capture my heart through en plein air studies which develop into larger studio paintings. My style is best described as paintings in oil...
Connie Dallas first found notoriety when she won first prize in a local art exhibit in Edmonton in the late seventies. She later moved to Anchorage, Alaska where she became the featured Marinescape painter, as Connie Sweet in Alaska’s premier gallery, Stephen Fine Arts. In1985 she broadened her...
Alan’s passion is turning freshly cut “green” locally grown south Florida hardwoods into unique one of a kind vases. His designs are never planned, but he enjoys designs that evolve as outer layers of the wood are removed and reveal natural embedded incisions, knots, and unique grain patterns. ...