- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- (-) Remove digital filter digital
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- (-) Remove glass/wood/jewerly filter glass/wood/jewerly
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- (-) Remove green market filter green market
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- (-) Remove metal filter metal
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- (-) Remove photography filter photography
- (-) Remove photography/digital filter photography/digital
- plants Apply plants filter
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- (-) Remove printmaking filter printmaking
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- wood Apply wood filter
Born in Germany, Gero Heine’s early experiences roaming the Black Forest and exploring the Alps and Dolomites sparked a lifelong passion for wilderness and wildlife. Likewise, his interest in photography began in childhood as he spent countless hours in bookstores, fascinated by compelling images...
"Essentially, I am a storyteller… and the job of any great storyteller is to communicate in a way that both will engage with the audience and ignite their imagination. My photography, which I affectionately describe as Film Stills of an ever evolving narrative, is themed in the spirit of nostalgia...
My name is Valerie G Henry, I'm a professional wild mustang photographer and have been enthralled by wild horses ever since I can remember. I was born in Paris, France and grew up in Montreal, Canada. My home-base is everywhere and anywhere and at this time in my life, my husband and I are...
South-Florida based photographer Ben Hicks has journeyed across the Americas and ventured to exotic locales spanning the globe to compose a profoundly diverse collection of fine-art photography that truly captures the majestic beauty of the natural world. This self-proclaimed “adventure-boy” not...
What began as a hobby 40 years ago evolved into a passion when Richard started traveling extensively with his wife and partner, Gayle. Being able to capture a taste of the countries and cultures he visited through his photos and hearing the reactions of friends and family, Richard realized his true...
Focused on conservation and nature travel, I am a writer, photographer, and environmental educator with an M.Sc. in biology. Raised in the Philippines but based in Miami since 1998, I have been stashed under thorny bushes by Maasai in Kenya, had my lunch stolen by monkeys in the forests of Borneo,...
Barry Hollritt is known for his photographic artwork, especially in the areas of waterfowl and landscape photography. An avid observer of swans, Barry is a lifetime member of the Trumpeter Swan Society in the U.S.A. Frequently using landscapes, nature and waterfowl as his subject both in the USA...
I am an internationally-published, professional freelance photographer based in Tallahassee, Florida. I have experience in a wide variety of photographic genres, spanning commercial, advertising, corporate, and editorial photography, and I have photographed over 120 magazine covers. I consider my...