- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- (-) Remove glass/wood/jewerly filter glass/wood/jewerly
- (-) Remove gourds filter gourds
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- (-) Remove painting filter painting
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- (-) Remove sculpture filter sculpture
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- wood Apply wood filter
I paint very freely even when painting landscapes; the more I try to plan, the harder it is to paint. I start with just a vague idea, and even then, what started as an abstract may turn into a landscape, or vise versa. I use heavy bodied acrylic with a lot of pallette knife work and build it up in...
Born in beautiful Cape town, South Africa, my family moved to Israel when I was 18, where I received a Bachelor of Creative Art degree from Haifa University. After living in Israel for 10 years, I immigrated to Canada in 1989, where I met my husband, Sheldon. Together with our 2 wonderful children...
This St. Petersburg native creates hand cast, hand painted wall hangings made of urethane plastic molded from local manhole covers.
Hal Connelly’s innovative glass art d’cor combines silk screening methods of old with modern glass art designs to add truly unique beauty and color to any home, office or art collection. Hal has been engulfed in the contemporary art community for nearly 35 years, beginning with the retro sign and...
Victoria B Cooley was born in Nantucket, MA in 1962 but has lived in Sarasota, FL for most of her life. After graduating with a BFA from Ringling School of Art and Design in 1986, she started exhibiting regularly throughout the northeast. As she raised her 3 children, she remained active in the...
I'm a Kansas City based artist living with my dog, Penny, and two cats, Radar and Luna. I am a huge animal lover; I foster dogs and volunteer for local animal rescues in my spare time. I have a dedication to always improving my craft. In addition to a BFA in Illustration, I have also studied under...
I am enjoying two artist hats right now, plein air and multi-media. In my plein air work I tend to paint in a realist style...realism that your soul can feel. I love to evoke emotion in the natural beauty of things and inclined to paint in bold colors and extend on nature's brilliance. Gravitating...
Cordell Cordaro’s colorful crowd of characters seem to have walked out of many different types of story-realms. Some you might mistake for elegant extras from the Great Gatsby or Casablanca -- poised, preoccupied and cocktails cast in supporting roles. Others hail from fairytales and take on that...
Textural application of acrylic or oil paint to gallery canvas using brushes, knives, tools and hands in multiple paint layers to create depth of tone and shape.
"Paint in layers of bright acrylic with multiple tattoo ink, nail polish and several other forms of paints. Reaction from numerous paints/substances are essential. Sealed with a UV-resistant gloss".