- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- (-) Remove clay filter clay
- digital Apply digital filter
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- (-) Remove glass filter glass
- (-) Remove glass/wood/jewerly filter glass/wood/jewerly
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- (-) Remove photography filter photography
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- plants Apply plants filter
- (-) Remove pottery filter pottery
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- (-) Remove wood filter wood
Sean Curran and Emma Schuster
We take original photography and place them into matting. We then pair the photo with a quote or verse written by hand in calligraphy.
Jana creates her Black and White images by using natural light to photograph architecture and nature as well as the human figure. She individually prints each photograph using traditional darkroom techniques on fiber base, mat surface on Photographic paper. She then selenium tones the custom prints...
Robert & Tor Erickson
Our story starts with a young man from Nebraska who decided he didn’t want to be a dentist after all and hitchhiked west to follow his dream of building furniture by hand. On arriving in California Robert Erickson met renowned poet Gary Snyder who invited the Nebraskan to spend a summer helping him...
Selected glass is cut, assembled and kiln fired. Some pieces are mounted on handmade iron stands.
"My name is Matt and I'm a proud father of two teenage sons. I recently left my job of 30 years to devote all of my time to being creative. I am a hands-on kind of guy that loves tinkering in the woodshop. After many years of ideas and plans roaming through my head, I've finally had many of those...
The Son of a Slovenian is a guy named Mitch Evans. A resident of Baton Rouge since the summer of 1976. And yes, he really is a son of a Slovenian. The name is a homage to his mother Joida Turk Evans, who planted the seed of artistic creativity long ago……a sincere thanks to this wonderful and...
"A lifelong Kansan, I balanced careers as an artisan and art educator until 2006, when I left teaching to devote full time to the creation of wood art. I have formal degrees in Craft Design and Education, but my technical woodworking skills are self-taught. I began selling work at art fairs while...
Martha Everson is all about enjoying life on the coast; beach combing, sailing, entertaining friends, digging toes in the sand, watching sunsets and enjoying summer storms. Whether she's in southern California, Florida, South Carolina or at home near Boston, Martha is never far from the water. Her...
"Hi, I’m Nancy Falco . I invite you to explore my work and to learn more about the photographer behind the lens. As a born go-getter, I give 100% to every new project I take on. It’s my firm belief that a good challenge pushes you to grow and develop, which is why I make a point of seeking out new...
The process of making a bowl is work intensive with 13 different steps. The pieces we make are air-dryed & hand-turned on a lathe. We then sand each piece by hand with different grades of sand paper. After we sand the piece, we then buff each piece until we get the look & feel we want. Once...