- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove floral filter floral
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- glass Apply glass filter
- (-) Remove glass/wood/jewerly filter glass/wood/jewerly
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- (-) Remove painting filter painting
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- (-) Remove printmaking drawing filter printmaking drawing
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- wood Apply wood filter
April Davis has always found her artistic inspiration in the splendor of the surrounding natural environment. By using her inherent talent as an artist, she focuses on bringing out the beauty and tranquility of a specific scene. Since moving to Florida 20 years ago, April has become known for her...
Jim studied art at Illinois State University before going on to become a teacher in Chicago Public Schools for ten years. After this time the decision was made to move on and go into art as a professional career. For the past five years Jim has been in many shows and galleries in the Chicago area...
I use bright colors to create both mood and drama.100% original paintings. ~Dave Delacruz
The Artist For me painting is equal parts questioning, searching, expression… all with as much discipline and honesty as possible. I received a BFA in Photography and Fibers. The only rooms I never walked into in art school were the Painting studios. After graduating I worked for several galleries...
Lilian Delgado was born in Salvador, Bahia, Brazil and discovered her artistic talents and interest at a very early age. At the age of 12 she was featured in Brazilian newspapers and the local news. She had her first international show in a five-star hotel in Salvador, Brazil at the age of 13....
Life is too short to settle for bad art. At Art Explosion of South Florida, Judy sells original artwork to residential and commercial clients. Since she was a child, she has been drawn to art. Her career started while she was living in the Florida Keys and that environment heavily influenced her...