- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- (-) Remove ceramics filter ceramics
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- (-) Remove digital art filter digital art
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- (-) Remove fiber filter fiber
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- (-) Remove glass filter glass
- (-) Remove glass/wood/jewerly filter glass/wood/jewerly
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- (-) Remove hair accessories filter hair accessories
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- (-) Remove mixed media filter mixed media
- painting Apply painting filter
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- plants Apply plants filter
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- wood Apply wood filter
"My work delves into that magical, whimsical realm of the artist as interpreter of the human experience. I use art as a type of icon to depict that place where humans, animals and spirits come together in the natural world around us. The forms in my work are simplified and stripped to their bare...
My drawings create a window into other times and places, selected from subjects which are rare or have disappeared, and made to evoke the mood of antique photographs. They are like visual metaphors blending our memories and desires into an experience which is at once personal and common: bridging...
Three thousand years of glassmaking has yielded vessel forms in all shapes and sizes. However, I believe there is still much to explore whether a vessel is functional or non-functional. Form, color, proportion, texture --- all play an important role in how an object is perceived. Sandblasting or...
I am a glass artist and have been blowing glass for 30 years. Early in my career I decided to put the bulk of my energy into making art glass perfume bottles. I believe I am the only glass artist in the country, perhaps in the world, who has devoted his full artistic efforts into making this object...
Julia Luz Garcia
" I often paint motivated by my own poetry"; I play with colors and use oil acrylics and modeling paste.
"My paintings come from deep with...they are an invitation to travel." Julio's colorful and symbolic works express a moment or emotion, through figures with asymmetrical eyes and contorted hands and feet. He strives to create art that allows the viewer to "travel into the inner landscape" of...
Born in London, England and raised in Windsor, Jennifer developed an interest in art in her early childhood. Previously a lawyer by profession, Jennifer emigrated to the United States in 1999 giving up her legal career to pursue her love of painting on a full-time basis. Jennifer has an early...
In 1981 I was introduced to the world of color and design through fiber art, which quickly became a passion for me. I eventually moved into painting for the unlimited expression it provides, but stayed close to my fiber roots by choosing silk as my canvas. It is an unforgiving canvas in many...
Dolan Geiman is a nationally recognized mixed media artist creating collages, paintings, silkscreens, and 3-D assemblages. Produced from vintage papers, salvaged wood, scrap metal, and other found materials, Geiman's inventive artwork emerges from a folk art tradition infused with a contemporary,...
I work on paper or stretched linen using pigments, acrylic, charcoal, ink, Cuban coffee and/or lace.