- (-) Remove artist filter artist
- (-) Remove crafter filter crafter
- books Apply books filter
- candles Apply candles filter
- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- clothing Apply clothing filter
- (-) Remove digital filter digital
- dips & sauces Apply dips & sauces filter
- doll clothing Apply doll clothing filter
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- fabric Apply fabric filter
- (-) Remove fiber filter fiber
- floral Apply floral filter
- food Apply food filter
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- green market - food Apply green market - food filter
- hair accessories Apply hair accessories filter
- handbags Apply handbags filter
- hats Apply hats filter
- home goods Apply home goods filter
- (-) Remove jewelry filter jewelry
- leather Apply leather filter
- lotions & skin care Apply lotions & skin care filter
- (-) Remove metal filter metal
- misc Apply misc filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- paper art Apply paper art filter
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- pet accesories Apply pet accesories filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- (-) Remove sculpture filter sculpture
- (-) Remove soaps & lotions filter soaps & lotions
- stone Apply stone filter
- wood Apply wood filter
I believe the desire to create art has always been with me. From a very young age, I remember escaping to the quiet solitude of my drawing…it was second nature to me, like tying my shoes and riding my bike. A contemporary realist, with degrees in fine art and education, I am an artist who creates...
"As an artist, I create with the oldest medium known to humans: Stone. Specifically, marble and granite. By sandcarving marble and granite tiles, I create low relief two-dimensional art forms. My etchings employ minimalist, linear, feminine forms, the softness of which, contrasts with the hardness...
"I have been doing arts and crafts shows for 22 years. My experience has helped me develop my business into a trustworthy business and it's made me realize how much I enjoy making kids happy. Try me once and you won't forget me"!
I design, sew & paint silk original wearable and collectible art. Drawing, layering color and multiple paintings using french dyes align to create my unique couture. Truly original designs.
"Growing up in Oregon in a creative family, particularly with a father who was a printmaker, painter and art professor, I have always had artistic influences in my life. While studying Art History and Fine Arts at the University of Oregon, I took my first metalsmithing class in 1990 and loved it....
Laurel & Michael Davern
Laurel & Michael Davern (L&M Arts) are a husband and wife team working together to create unique, hand-crafted jewelry to sell at Art shows, online and in exclusive gift shops. "We are continuously on the path to learning our craft. We read, experiment and teach ourselves most of what we...
Don and Serena David
"We are a married couple living in Cleveland, Ohio. I, Don, have worked with metal and glass since 2006, and Serena under my direction since 2009. Serena and I love what we do and everything that it encompasses: the travel, the people we meet ( you! ), our ever expanding artist family, and of...
My company is based on the belief that my customers crave individual, hand-crafted designs. I am committed to creating one-of-a-kind pieces of jewelry. All materials are of the finest quality, mined from around the world. I hand pick the pearls & stones you see and search for the best prices on...