- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- (-) Remove clay filter clay
- digital Apply digital filter
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- (-) Remove gourds filter gourds
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- (-) Remove leather filter leather
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- (-) Remove photography filter photography
- (-) Remove photography/digital filter photography/digital
- plants Apply plants filter
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- (-) Remove soaps & lotions filter soaps & lotions
- stone Apply stone filter
- wood Apply wood filter
"In my years at USF, I learned how to transform a smooth, flat sheet of paper into a representation of depth and dimension. Over time, a unique and personal style emerged, employing clay to achieve that vision of a 3-dimensions with flowing structure. The sculpture was born from a quest for surface...
South-Florida based photographer Ben Hicks has journeyed across the Americas and ventured to exotic locales spanning the globe to compose a profoundly diverse collection of fine-art photography that truly captures the majestic beauty of the natural world. This self-proclaimed “adventure-boy” not...
Deborah Hildinger received a Master of Fine Arts degree from Stephen F. Austin State University in Nacogdoches, Texas with a double major in Printmaking and Painting in 1979. Upon graduation, WED Show Production employed her as a finishing artist during the construction of EPCOT Center at Walt...
What began as a hobby 40 years ago evolved into a passion when Richard started traveling extensively with his wife and partner, Gayle. Being able to capture a taste of the countries and cultures he visited through his photos and hearing the reactions of friends and family, Richard realized his true...
Born in Las Vegas, NV Currently residing in Dallas, TX This art form was born out of love for the land, a desire to create, and the availability of materials on hand. One of the most significant aspects of the process is collecting the materials that go into each piece. I gather where ever I go. I...
Focused on conservation and nature travel, I am a writer, photographer, and environmental educator with an M.Sc. in biology. Raised in the Philippines but based in Miami since 1998, I have been stashed under thorny bushes by Maasai in Kenya, had my lunch stolen by monkeys in the forests of Borneo,...
Barry Hollritt is known for his photographic artwork, especially in the areas of waterfowl and landscape photography. An avid observer of swans, Barry is a lifetime member of the Trumpeter Swan Society in the U.S.A. Frequently using landscapes, nature and waterfowl as his subject both in the USA...
I am an internationally-published, professional freelance photographer based in Tallahassee, Florida. I have experience in a wide variety of photographic genres, spanning commercial, advertising, corporate, and editorial photography, and I have photographed over 120 magazine covers. I consider my...