- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- glass Apply glass filter
- (-) Remove glass/wood/jewerly filter glass/wood/jewerly
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- (-) Remove mixed media filter mixed media
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- (-) Remove soaps & lotions filter soaps & lotions
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- wood Apply wood filter
Dewey’s artistic trajectory is ever-evolving. In her words, “I like telling a story that doesn’t have an ending.” As a theater major at the University of Minnesota she auditioned against hundreds of performers and won a leading role in the once Broadway musical, Godspell, at the Chimera Theater in...
The Artist of the Andes Retablos are sophisticated folk art in the form of portable boxes filled with brightly colored figurines arranged into intricate narrative scenes. From the 16th to the 19th centuries, Retablos were carried through the mountains by Spanish priests as portable religious...
Leif Erik Johansen
Whereas some artists focus on mastering a particular technique, I've always taken the approach of focusing my creative energy on the imagination and originality. I allow the technique to develop organically, through frustration and failure towards mastery and perfection. I find it important to...
Kevin Ritter and John Ryner
We maintain a home in beautiful artistic St. Petersburg, FL but our spiritual home is off the coast on an amazing island that can only be reached by boat. or your imagination. It is where the world is alive with warm Gulf breezes, sugar white sand and so many deserted beaches to explore that time...
M. Jane Johnson
My mixed media paintings are built form layers of paint, collage, drawing, and at times oil paint creating richly colored and textured paintings. My work is process driven starting with loose broad strokes of paint and adding and editing as the piece progresses. Each painting has art...
Mark Johnson was born in Atlanta, Georgia in 1971 and received a BFA in Fine Art from the University of Georgia in Athens in 1995. After extensive travels to the west, he settled in Colorado and lived in the heart of the Rocky Mountains for nearly 20 years. There his love of painting and the...
Ana Jones is a Marine wife with a passion for painting the American Flag. So over 8 years ago she started painting American Flags and created her now signature technique called "Parchique" which guarantees that each flag is an AJones original. The "Parchique" technique sets her flags apart from...
Darren Jones is a Chicago based artist who captures nature’s beauty in paintings which evoke emotion and a sense of humanity. “Darren’s work is the centerpiece of our family room,” says a long time friend and patron. “His painting of a Tuscan poppy field draws the viewer into the heart of that...
Holly Jones grew up painting and gardening in her hometown of Lansing, Michigan. Holly moved to South Florida in 2008 and the gardens of her youth etched patterns in her memory. The diverse city of Miami is the corner of paradise, surrounded by lush landscapes, tropical waters, and a bustling art...
Gamepuzzles® are Kate's own original creations that can be played both as competitive games for two or more people, and as puzzles for one player alone. Kate has been designing them since 1979. The sets usually consist of geometrically shaped tiles. The numbers of ways you can fit them together may...