- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- glass Apply glass filter
- (-) Remove glass/wood/jewerly filter glass/wood/jewerly
- (-) Remove gourds filter gourds
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- (-) Remove leather filter leather
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- (-) Remove painting filter painting
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- (-) Remove photography filter photography
- (-) Remove photography/digital filter photography/digital
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- wood Apply wood filter
Soo K Chang
Soo believes that her artwork must be genuine and sincere - a reflection of her soul - offering a glimpse into the inspirations that guide both her life and her gifted hands. A National Scholastic Art winner in high school, Soo received art scholarship offers from many well known art institutions,...
Originally from North Carolina and a graduate of UNC-Chapel Hill, Emily Chaplin has called Aspen, Colorado home for the past decade. An oil painter working in expressive color and painting primarily with a palette knife, Emily is a Resident Artist at the Red Brick Center for the Arts. Her work is...
Cam Chapman grew up in Seattle, Washington. There as a young sports photographer who deftly immortalized racing machines, he discovered his life's passion. In 1979, he moved to Chicago to launch his commercial business, Cam Chapman Photography, Inc. For more than 25 years, Cam's photos have defined...
Photography mostly printed in canvas. I always show a movement or action in every picture, from one canvas to the near one. Almost all sets are two canvases, sometimes joined by any element (ex: rope) ~Enrique Chavez
"Paintings are acrylic on canvas or wood panel. They begin with a quick sketch with a brush, then I keep working with a pallet knife and rolls to mix and apply layers of colors, adding texture as needed."
Michael Chen’s a Magnum Photographer and Awards winning photographer. Constantly challenging himself to reach new frontiers. For more than twenty-five years, he has documented in over forty countries on six continents. Views the world through his lens looking for the peoples, cultures and places...
"The technique of painting that I have embraced is definitely the Post Impressionism style made famous by Van Gogh," says Sergey. "I love the simplicity of colors and energy found in his work. The bold, unrealistic colors and expressive brushstrokes of my predecessors are my tool as I try to bring...
I have a passion for capturing the light, texture and forms of the natural world, and conveying them in a way that makes this inherent beauty and mystery available to the viewer. I have these produced as high quality metal wall art that will bring that beauty directly into peoples home and offices...