- (-) Remove ceramic filter ceramic
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- (-) Remove digital filter digital
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- (-) Remove gourds filter gourds
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- (-) Remove leather filter leather
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- (-) Remove photography filter photography
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- plants Apply plants filter
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- stone Apply stone filter
- wood Apply wood filter
Dale and Gail Horn
"Our Destiny began on a cold and rainy night in 1984 when we first met. Not only did our names rhyme (Dale and Gail) but we also found out after a very short time that we had a lot in common, including our love of photography. We were married one year later. Dale has had his own business, Dale...
Billy Joe Hoyle
Billy Joe Hoyle is an award winning photographer who has specialized in shooting weddings for over 10 years. A graduate of the Southeast Center for Photographic Studies in Daytona Beach, Florida, Hoyle's work covers eight countries and has been featured in several national p ublications. He was...
The experience of being fully awake and aware in the moment, and seeing the beauty in nature, is the essence of my photography. I am inspired to capture it and share it with others. I welcome you to my website and invite you to explore some of the images I have enjoyed creating over the past 28...
Let it never be said that a gift you give a child today won’t make a difference tomorrow. When he left for University of Florida to pursue a degree in accounting, his younger brother Brian picked up the camera and he, too, found out what a powerful instrument of expression photography can be. After...
"My creations evolved into photographs out of my desire to make fun drawings. I soon realized that the drawing process was tedious and the colors would never be as bright as photographs taken with natural light. I found various model train figures in the garage from childhood and had...
Mary Lou Johnson
Living most of her life on islands off Florida’s Gulf Coast, Mary Lou’s artistic creations are inspired by watery scenes and their infinite array of color, mood and composition. Retiring from her private practice as a marriage and family therapist and divorce mediator, she plunged into her love of...
I sell my photographs at outdoor art shows, I have been doing this for 36 years. You may have seen me at the Kansas City Plaza Show, or maybe the Ann Arbor Summer Art Fair, possibly at Main Street Ft. Worth and most likely at the Naples show. I have won more than 300 awards in juried shows. I...
After a long Corporate Career in business I sought new challenges and returned to school for two years to learn commercial photography. I was classically trained on all camera formats. During this time, camera and printing technology experienced exponential growth. Subsequently, I had the...
A natural born artist and entirely self taught. When Justin Kelefas quickly discovered his passion charged talent, it became a fire that burns within the deepest parts of his soul. Justin is a true master of the camera & the art of composition with a flare for very dramatic scenes. More...