- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- (-) Remove digital filter digital
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- (-) Remove fiber filter fiber
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- (-) Remove printmaking filter printmaking
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- (-) Remove sculpture filter sculpture
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- stone Apply stone filter
- wood Apply wood filter
I’ve always been creative. As a little girl, I made simple things like pot holders, crochet or knit a blanket or cross stitch a decorative item. No matter the difficulty of the project, there was a personal sense of joy in the process. In 2003, there was a demonstration on television of how to...
John Kessler’s chosen medium, sculpture, serves as a lens to the serenity and truth of the wild. He peers through this lens, observes the full splendor and substance of what lies beneath, and then creates it anew. As an artist, John specializes in the wildlife abundant in 18th-century Ohio, where...
"Born and raised in Wisconsin, I attended college at the University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, where I obtained my Bachelor's Degree in Studio Art. Moved out to Colorado in 2002 and haven't looked back. Currently living in Denver with my dog, Sakari, I am employed full time as a Graphic Designer. I...
Heather Bell received her degree in Textile Design from the Ontario College of Art, Toronto, Ont. She also studied in Vienna, Austria under the tutelage of Josef Schulz in his Atelier weaving Goblin tapestries. Upon graduating she moved to Manhattan where she worked as an apprentice in the studio...
"My life changing experience brought me to the Art of painting on Silk. From 1966 to 1969 I was a United States Peace Corps Volunteer in the Luzon Mountains of the Philippines. Here I developed my strong interest in orchids and orchid collecting. Upon finishing my Peace Corps program I went to Java...
"I am a sculptor and a painter and specialize in creating one-of-a-kind clay fish. I work with mixed media including clay, glass, metal and wood. I live and work out of Manistee in northern Michigan, but travel to fine art shows around the country".
My name is Cheri & I've been making found object robots for a couple of years now. It started as a project with one of my daughters, but it has quickly become this "closet artist's" passion. The thought of one of my little creations adorning a shelf, a desk, a kids room, etc., or being given as...
Exquisite blending of the finest linen, silk, cotton & applique makes my work deliqhtfully unique.